L3cd151.png

34La97912.png

:silver: Sensational!!

Complete 8 levels with the highest rank in Hard mode

by highest they mean Platinum

40L5a7faf.png

:bronze: The Spider's shadow

Complete a Noir level without triggering an alarm

Got the trophy in the name of Noire... I mean Noir Dimension or Earth-90214 or whatever Marvel Comics wants to call it

• Like 3

spacer.pngLc40a1d.pngspacer.png

Thanks to @Lion of the Lolis for these trophies, he/she went far and beyond to help me get them

12L115561.png

:bronze:Delicious Fish
Catch and cook a fish!

17Lb9c63e.png

:silver: When Pigs Fly
Use a saddle to ride a pig, then have the pig get hurt from fall damage while riding it.

20L95e130.png

:bronze:Dispense With This
Construct a Dispenser.

22L85a541.png

:bronze:Sniper Duel
Kill a skeleton with an arrow from more than 50 meters.

25L9f449f.png

:bronze:Into Fire
Relieve a Blaze of its rod.

26Lc54b98.png

:bronze:Local Brewery
Brew a potion.

29L88b82a.png

:bronze: Enchanter
Construct an Enchantment Table.

30Lf0efde.png

:bronze:Overkill
Deal nine hearts of damage in a single hit.

31L374fad.png

:bronze:Librarian
Build some bookshelves to improve your enchantment table.

33L4aa9ce.png

:bronze:Repopulation
Breed two cows with wheat.

50L8f5154.png

:gold: Zombie Doctor
Cure a zombie villager.

34L0c8052.png

:bronze:Diamonds to you!
Throw diamonds at another player.

38Lf33b88.png

:silver:The Haggler
Mine or purchase 30 Emeralds.

55L7f5cac.png

:silver:Overpowered
Eat a Notch Apple.

39L2805ab.png

:bronze:Pot Planter
Craft and place a Flower Pot.

40L53e828.png

:bronze:It’s a Sign!
Craft and place a sign.

43Lf82acf.png

:silver:Rainbow Collection
Gather all 16 colours of wool.

44Le17e2a.png

:bronze:Stayin’ Frosty
Swim in lava while having the Fire Resistance effect.

46L725c82.png

:bronze:Renewable Energy
Smelt wood trunks using charcoal to make more charcoal.

48Lb7760c.png

:bronze:Body Guard
Create an Iron Golem.

47L217ac7.png

:bronze:Music to my Ears
Play a music disc in a Jukebox.

51L8d5fa5.png

:bronze:Lion Tamer
Tame an Ocelot.

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 1

100% N.31- Letter Quest Remastered (PsVita)

12Ld1128f.png

Personal Vote: 4,5/10

And so Finally i'm done with this 100%, Glad i plaied it on Vita while Watching some TV otherwise it would have been soooo boring on Ps4 Or Without doing anything else meanwhile on Vita....

So The game is excatly what i was expecting; having to "build" Words using the 12 Letters the game give you each time to deal Damage to enemies and defeat them, and in this aspect is quite an interesting idea, with many different Obstacles or ways that the game make you use only some letters or don't use some of them at all! So where is the problems in this? Well the fact that the game is Rather ridicolous in this! I Had to use an online app (Thanks to Who Suggested WordSolver in the Game Topics) to build Words with 8 or more Letters because i could never think of them! And honestly, i don't speak this great of an english but 80% of the words i got to write that were so long with this app, are they even used in a converstations? I Mean For sure not in italian, if i translate what i wrote. I was Expecting something more Direct and fast pacing but indeed you need really long words to deal a lot of damages despite the upgrades you could get in the game. So it ended being constantly tipying in this app the letters and copy the 10 or more Letters words that pop out from there, more boring than anything.

Trophy wise is a rather easy 100% anyway, just have to beat the game and get all The Yellow and Red starts that are to Complete a level, complete a Time Trial in every level and complete the levels With some kind of challenges or stronger enemies than the first time. Beside that you need to get 50 upgrades do 50 "Quests" (Like "Use the Letter D 20 times", this kind fo stuff), Buy 30 Items and 100 Critical Hits, all Easy And That comes pretty much by itslef if you're trying to aim for the stars. But for the Gold Trophy, for that; OH GOD I'm so Glad i have Plaied this on my Vita! So i used the Word Glitch by deleting the Update Patch and Got the Trophy in like a minutes or normally it would have taken hours, because i Spelled 1450 (Around that number) words and needed 3000 for the Trophy! I Already spent 15 hours in This game, didn't want to spend Other 5 hours just writing Casual words in the levels for this thropy.

So in the end i honestly don't really reccomend this game, maybe if English is your first langauge and You play it sometimes to make time pass than ok but Otherwise not really, it gets boring quite fast. Obviously this on Vita if you want to play it on Ps4 Oh well, have fun since there you can't delete the Patch and use the glitch for the 3000 words to spell....

Here the Screenshots of the Gold Trophy and Getting all the Red Crystal stars:

Spoiler

aiVrJ7c.jpg

GMgE9f5.jpg

And Now that i'm done with it i Can Go back and Play Hyperdimension U While "watching the TV" Finally, happy to be done with this 100%, at least was Easy :3

• Like 2

Blazblue cf

8La5b204.png

And on that bombshell... 

[Story] Completed the entire main story.

Now I feel empty, after finishing this amazing story, better than many rpgs, and it's a fighting game. Farewell blazblue (unless they break their "promise" and release another one).

• Like 1