Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1L5a3915.png True Wizard ( Lego Harry Potter years 1 - 4 )

Collect all the bronze, silver and gold trophies

*because psnprofiles is down at the moment i can't sync the trophies with the website :P

**i think i fucked something up with making the comment ( massive box on the right :facepalm: )

Edited by wuthg21

Everybody's_Golf_Logo_500x208.png

After the recent success with digging out Virtua Tennis for the Vita after more than 4 years of hiatus, I figured why not continue with Everybody's Golf?

The game holds up very nice, and since it's one of my games with a low completion % it makes perfect sense to enjoy it again. Back in 2012 I gave up on the game at the gold rank challenges, but Everybody's Golf shows that it's logical to hold back on the progress with these challenges, and instead grind a bit and hone your skills as well as getting better equipment and loyalty.

So have been gunning for some crowns in the challenges and so far I have picked up these four trophies, but more will surely come in the coming days and weeks. :)

golf.JPG

• Like 1

L5508b1.png

37Le303ea.png

:bronze:Over the Moon :bronze:
Play as Moon Knight, Moondragon, Moon Boy in one session

That was the last "play as ... in one session" trophy.

All I have to do now is to collect every gold brick left in Manhatten plus the last three or four characters. Then I can watch the 100% stud fountain and get the platinum.

L0d9c99.png
9L335711.png

Rhythm Game Master[FS] :gold:
Cleared all songs in Future Sound (any No Fail Mode setting or difficulty).

This and the one for Colorful Tone, played and cleared all the songs :D now the only trophies left are the ones for watching 39 music videos from each... Playing them in the background as I write this x3

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1