Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

38Lcf4189.png

:bronze:50/50  Complete a Special Ops Mission

Mode game with the same number of kills as your partner.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hpknight said:

Now it's time to start working on the Minigame Master trophy. I have a lot of horror stories to read...

Good luck. I think the hardest one for me was the batting cage minigame, especially the ex-hard difficulty where there's no crosshair. You probably already know this tip, but you can actually stick something to your screen where the crosshair should be (use the lower difficulties to determine where). That made things much easier. If you've already completed the batting cage minigame, just ignore me. :P

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Good luck. I think the hardest one for me was the batting cage minigame, especially the ex-hard difficulty where there's no crosshair. You probably already know this tip, but you can actually stick something to your screen where the crosshair should be (use the lower difficulties to determine where). That made things much easier. If you've already completed the batting cage minigame, just ignore me. :P

Thanks for the advice! I think the Golf minigame has intimidated me more than anything else when i had to get a score of 0 to trigger a substory. That took me over 2 hours to do, so i almost had a heart attack when i read you need to get a score of -5 for the trophy. I'll take my sweet time and i should be done in a decade or two with most of my sanity intact.

11 minutes ago, hpknight said:

Thanks for the advice! I think the Golf minigame has intimidated me more than anything else when i had to get a score of 0 to trigger a substory. That took me over 2 hours to do, so i almost had a heart attack when i read you need to get a score of -5 for the trophy. I'll take my sweet time and i should be done in a decade or two with most of my sanity intact.

Yeah, I also had a lot of trouble with golf when I needed to trigger the substory. Like you, I think it took hours. When it came time to get a -5, though, I ended up getting it done pretty quick which surprised me. Hopefully you have the same luck. :) Oh, and another thing regarding the batting cage minigame. The perfect timing can be hard to nail down, but I found it much easier when paying attention to Kiryu's stance rather than the ball. He shakes his body a lot at first, but when the ball gets close, he stops shaking and takes a firm stance. That's your cue to hit the ball. If done right, you'll get a homerun every time.

• Like 1

L0aedae.pngspacer.png

21Lf00cbe.png

:bronze:All for One, and One for All :bronze:
Complete Country of the Musketeers as both Sora and Riku.

22L5672d6.png

:bronze:A Sound Idea :bronze:
Complete Symphony of Sorcery as both Sora and Riku.

24Lad3340.png

:bronze:Nostalgic :bronze:
View all flashbacks.

44Lddb2b6.png

:bronze:Comic King :bronze:
Activate all of Wonder Comic's effects at least once.

11Ldadd36.png

:bronze:Loyal Customer :bronze:
Make a purchase at every Moogle Shop.

37L3f7cd1.png

:bronze:Strongest Link :bronze:
Unlock all nodes on any Spirit's Ability Link board.

33La62b79.png

:bronze:True Trainer :bronze:
Use every Training Toy.

29Lbb2b32.png

:bronze:Balloon Master :bronze:
Earn a score of 200 or higher in the Balloon mini-game.

38Lc2dfcd.png

:bronze:Lifesaver :bronze:
Rescue Spirits 3 times in battle.

Getting there. The bosses can be pretty cheap in this one. I expect that from optional ones, not story ones. Frustrating. Balloon minigame was easier than I thought, took two tries. By the end of the first I had gotten pretty used to where to press on the touch pad to pop the balloons. That Lifesaver icon <3 Meow Wow is so damn cute. I need to put the plush I have of him somewhere else, because I forgot how adorable it is!

• Like 3

L48190d.png
21L4144e9.png

Brain Freeze :silver:
Kill the brain with a flaming arrow

Another one :3 Now just 2 trophies for the first area's bosses left...

(Accidentally killed the slime too early so started a new save file just for that ahaha)

Edited by Zanreo