Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

1Lb44d08.png

Tale of Sword and Soul 40-platinum.png

Unlock all the Trophies

Soul Calibur II, one of my childhood favourites! really enjoyed picking it up again but i have to admit that the game has really aged and the Weapons Master grind was a bitch. aside from that, had a lot of fun in the arcade and versus modes. throwback to OG kilik as well, xiba can gtfo for all i care lol.

Enjoyment 7/10 Difficulty 4/10

• Like 4

Lb4be54.png

:silver:No Mistake :silver:

83L825adb.png

During the Mist Recovery operation, complete the events in New S.T.A.R. Labs without allowing the

enemy to take any of the mist containers

:silver:Explosive Denial :silver:

86L4dbc89.png

During the Lantern Strike Team operation, defeat the first boss without allowing any of the explosives to detonate

• Like 1

L1fb25f.png

65L135f1c.png

:silver:You need a mint 

Collect dragon's Breath in a glass bottle.

I have earned all the new dlc trophies that came with the 3 new expansion packs that were released for the PS3 version. I understand Minceraft is fun and all but do they really need to keep adding more trophies to the game. I'll enjoy the 100% for now because I know in the future they will release another expansion pack. Probably until they reach 100 trophies for the game. I don't own the PS4 and Vita versions but i'll get those when they release the last dlc for Minecraft. Good luck to everyone else who is trying to earn all trophies across all 3 consoles.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2