StrickenBiged

Exclusive theme for Platinum Achievers

72 posts in this topic

Just downloaded it, it's one image and default music. Great gesture from PlayStation and I hope they do more, but back to TLOU theme for me :)

They need to do this with more games. Such a great reason to keep playing for the platinum.

That's freaking awesome!!!

Exactly what I remember talking about a few months back about rewards for platinum trophies. This is amazing :D

Anyone fancy screen shotting (is that how you spell it)? For all us Bloodborne noobs xD

Giving avatars & themes for platinum certain games has been a long requested feature. I'm glad that Sony is rewarding players with a theme for completing this game.

Just downloaded it, it's one image and default music. Great gesture from PlayStation and I hope they do more, but back to TLOU theme for me :)

Bummer. A shame it's not more developed. 

I'm rocking the Everybody's Gone to the Rapture theme at the moment. It's serene, apart from what's her name reading numbers every now and again. 

Now do this with every other future game and I'll be 20 times more concentrated in trophy hunting.

This is awesome! I applaud Sony for this. Just another reason to love Sony to death!

Does anyone have a spare code? I'd make a theme showcase for my YouTube channel :) I'd be very thankful.

That is an awesome idea!! More game publishers should do little awards like this :D

That's cool, if only they did that for other games >.>

That would be wonderfull but then Compile Heart and Naughty Dog would owe me a shitload of themes.

Also this now pushed me into buying Bloodborne since I have been thinking about since it was released but I will wait for the one that is coming with the DLC.

I already have 2 Bloodborne themes but I'll take another. On January 1st. When I'll be able to plat the game.

That's an amazing thing. In my opinion every game should reward you with something if you achieve the plat. For example an avatar or a theme or even a in-game gift.

Edited by Winston

The idea is really good, really really good.

But I don't like the theme lol

I think Sony is trying to rub in the fact I haven't got the platinum yet as I just got an email telling me that plat achievers get a free theme when they plat it.

Something similar happened with the Xbox 360 version of Ninja Gaiden 2. If you clear it on master ninja you earn a gamer picture. That kind of stuff is really cool. Gives games that extra bit of charm.