Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

I now have 9 Neps completed (original trilogy, all spin offs, and Re;Birth 1 and 2), making me a MEGAfan. I don't know why I'm listed in the plat rank, but it wouldn't feel right to keep me there. Give me a few months to earn my spot. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody updated.

On 6/6/2017 at 3:49 PM, jem12345 said:

I now have 9 Neps completed (original trilogy, all spin offs, and Re;Birth 1 and 2), making me a MEGAfan. I don't know why I'm listed in the plat rank, but it wouldn't feel right to keep me there. Give me a few months to earn my spot. :P

No clue how that happened, fixed now though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@greenzsaber hey, although this is a bit off topic, but congrats on your speedrun of Mighty No. 9 at GDQ 2017. I knew for a while that you normally do this kind of stuff. As for the 19th-20th, I hope that I can be able to watch it and not get stuck working on those days.

EDIT: also, I finally get to see what you look like in real life lol XD.

Edited by GarciaFever

On 7/26/2017 at 6:31 PM, greenzsaber said:

Hello, I'm spreading the word of a Neptunia games speedrun marathon that is happening from August 19-20. It's going to showcase the Neptunia games with speedruns to this date, and some interesting mechanics and exploits you may not know about from regular play. If anyone is interested in seeing how fast the games in the series can be done, are interested in the games and series in general, or just need help on a certain game or trophies, there is a Discord channel to discuss these things. Hope to see some of you there!

It's going to be uploaded to youtube as well right? :D

Whoa! I haven't made a post on here for a while. An update, Still a fan but I finished and got the Platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. So 3 games have been platinum. It's also my 1,000 Trophy.... I planned it all along :awesome:

Now I wait until I get the PS4 ...Soon

*Reads the Platinum's description*  "Gamindustri's got nothing left to offer you! Thanks for being awesome! - Neptune" 

Looks behind Neptune and see the remaining Neptunia games I have yet to played.

Sure Neptune whatever you say.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Everybody updated. Looks like 4 godesses online will hit the west soon as well! I personally can't wait to play as witch nepgear ?

My main party will most likely be the same as usual: witch Nepgear, Rory, and Asuna Noire, and Vert. Though the ninja and samurai class seem great too.

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

My main party will most likely be the same as usual: witch Nepgear, Rory, and Asuna Noire, and Vert. Though the ninja and samurai class seem great too.

Yeah, they actually chose the classes pretty well. As all of them seem to fit the characters' personality. I'll probably swap around my party members and get a feel for which ones i like the most with nepgear being my main :P 

Edited by xZoneHunter

Could I sign up as a fan please?

Currently have the platinums in Re;Birth 1 and Megatagmension.  I have most of the series sat in my backlog so this will serve as a motivation to play them (plus I just asked husband for Cyberdimension for my birthday) :D

I've enjoyed what I've played so far, looking forward to Re;Birth 2 so I can experience more of Nepgear, and Rom and Ram

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Could I sign up as a fan please?

Currently have the platinums in Re;Birth 1 and Megatagmension.  I have most of the series sat in my backlog so this will serve as a motivation to play them (plus I just asked husband for Cyberdimension for my birthday) :D

I've enjoyed what I've played so far, looking forward to Re;Birth 2 so I can experience more of Nepgear, and Rom and Ram

Updated. Enjoy the Stella torture in re;birth 2... :awesome:

12 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Yes, actually there is. Forgot what it's called though. Have a look at Satoshi's guide here.

Yeah looks like there actually is. I was looking on the ps web store and for some reason it didn't list the rebirth 2 DLC only the rebirth 3 ones. But i just checked the store on the vita and it did list them there. Weird ?

The DLC in question is the emergency help pack and costs 0.99$/€

Edited by xZoneHunter

3 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Yeah looks like there actually is. I was looking on the ps web store and for some reason it didn't list the rebirth 2 DLC only the rebirth 3 ones. But i just checked the store on the vita and it did list them there. Weird 1f914.png

The DLC in question is the emergency help pack and costs 0.99$/€

Cool, I'll give that a purchase :D

Sometimes the Vita store doesn't show all the DLC for some reason, had a similar issue with Re;Birth 1 

7 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Everybody updated. Looks like 4 godesses online will hit the west soon as well! I personally can't wait to play as witch nepgear 1f60f.png

I Pre-ordered it, My Main Party will be Noire(obviously), Uni, Black Heart(I saw some Japanese Trailers that Shows the Goddesses(in-Game ones) as playable characters) and a test character(may end up as Nepgear or Vert in the end)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...