What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

I used $40 in credits at Amazon and bought the PS3 Wireless Headset. Can't wait for this to arrive. :)

41lpxuiY38L.jpg

This was my latest gaming purchase as well. I absolutely love it so far. I also have a Turtle Beach PX21 headset and while it is pretty good I think these are just a little better sound quality wise, and a thousand times better comfort wise. I've only charged them once since I've bought them (well, twice if you count the initial charge) and they seem to last about 8-10 hours between charge which is fine with me, Wireless is also much better than wired. I didn't mind wires headsets at all until I tried this thing, wireless gives you so much more freedom you'll never want to go back to a wired set.

My absolutely latest purchase though was $91 worth of diesel. I still had over 1/4 a tank when I filled up to so if I was near empty it would be well over $100 to fill my tank... Good thing diesel is way more efficient than gasoline or I'd be in debt form all the gas I'd be using.

Parker

• 3 weeks later...

The latest thing I bought non-video game related is the MW3 labeled Moutain Dews. I got those this afternoon and DAMN are they good! The latest video game related thing I got was a $20.00 PSN card do I could renew my PS Plus subscription. The latest video game I got was Transformers 3 but I returned that to Gamestop within 3 days for a full refund after I platinumed it.