Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

On 1/16/2018 at 7:51 AM, jem said:

So I started updating my section of the PP, and I got to the Uncharted tab. There are 30 plat ranks according to the spreadsheet, but the thread itself only has four. I sat there, stunned, for a bit and then thought to myself, "Why am I doing this?"

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There's no point in a leaderboard unless its PPs involved are actually active. That's why I spent the last few hours making this. This new spreadsheet only includes the Project Platinum Plus threads because those are the only ones right now that are 100% guaranteed active. It's okay if people prefer the old spreadsheet, but if people are interested in mine, here's how it's going to work:

To have a PP added to the spreadsheet, you can't just have a thread up. The owner has to specifically request that I add their PP to the leaderboard. I won't accept the request unless their PP is up-to-date obviously. I'll update it about once every two weeks, and every other update, I'll ask the PP owners if they want to stay on the leaderboard. If I don't hear a response within a week, their PP gets taken down until they're active again.

I didn't want to completely plagiarize the old leaderboard, so I'll slowly work on adding new sets of images as more PPs are hopefully added. I'm also experimenting on how to automate the whole thing, but for right now, I'm just filtering names out, which doesn't take terribly long.

Please add my PPs to the new leaderboard:

Tales of

Big Brother

The leaderboards are updated until the point when I could no longer access them. Tales of should be completely up-to-date while Big Brother may have some small additions/upgrades. Thanks for coordinating this!

On 1/24/2018 at 2:22 AM, Lagoon Aris said:

Since it won't be taking to long to get my 200 posts, I might as well ask it already.
I already made a suggestion about it, but I would like to have or to make an Artifex Mundi PP if that is possible. Artifex Mundi is a publisher, and not a franchise per se but all of their games play the same. Point & Clicks with Hidden Object Scenes and puzzles.

So far the following games are already on PSN:
- Nightmares from the Deep 1 & 2 (3rd coming February)
- Grim Legends 1 & 2 (3rd tba)
- Enigmatis 1 & 2 (3rd coming March)
- Eventide 1 & 2 (again, 3rd tba)

- Lost Grimoires 1 & 2 (3rd tba)
- Abyss: Wraiths of Eden
- Clockwork Tales
- Dark Arcana

That would make 13 games so far, with 4 more probably coming in the next one or two years. It would be a rather easy PP, since none of the plats are a challenge whatsoever but still, I think it would be a nice idea for the people who like AM games and want to have a way to keep up with upcoming games and their own progress in this.

I'm in support of this! I think Artifex Mundi games are pretty popular here.

• Like 2

On 16/01/2018 at 10:21 AM, jem said:

To have a PP added to the spreadsheet, you can't just have a thread up. The owner has to specifically request that I add their PP to the leaderboard. I won't accept the request unless their PP is up-to-date obviously. I'll update it about once every two weeks, and every other update, I'll ask the PP owners if they want to stay on the leaderboard. If I don't hear a response within a week, their PP gets taken down until they're active again.

Uncharted, GTA and Killzone are all up to date now so they can be added to the spreadsheet. I started to lose interest when this whole "PP revival" wasn't really going anywhere. I miss the 2016 PP days.

• Like 2

It's great to see so many PP owners interested in the new leaderboard. I've been slowly working on it throughout the week, but it turns out it takes a bit of time to add new PPs. Once everything's added though, updating it shouldn't take nearly as long. I'll at least add a few more pages tonight, so please be patient.

I'm sorry guys. This is taking way longer than I thought it would. The spreadsheet is far from done, but at the very least, the points form the 18 participating PPs are updated. I found quite a few duplicates in PPs (and a few people who recorded nicknames instead of PSN names), but I think I took care of most of them. For now, just make sure your score makes sense. I'll spruce up the spreadsheet later.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 10:05 PM, jem said:

It's great to see so many PP owners interested in the new leaderboard. I've been slowly working on it throughout the week, but it turns out it takes a bit of time to add new PPs. Once everything's added though, updating it shouldn't take nearly as long. I'll at least add a few more pages tonight, so please be patient.

Hey there, can I get Hitman/Lego/Metroidvania/Way of the Sword added in on your sheet?  I can help out with logging people in if you need it.

On 23.1.2018 at 7:22 PM, Lagoon Aris said:

I already made a suggestion about it, but I would like to have or to make an Artifex Mundi PP if that is possible. Artifex Mundi is a publisher, and not a franchise per se but all of their games play the same. Point & Clicks with Hidden Object Scenes and puzzles.

So far the following games are already on PSN:
- Nightmares from the Deep 1 & 2 (3rd coming February)
- Grim Legends 1 & 2 (3rd tba)
- Enigmatis 1 & 2 (3rd coming March)
- Eventide 1 & 2 (again, 3rd tba)

- Lost Grimoires 1 & 2 (3rd tba)
- Abyss: Wraiths of Eden
- Clockwork Tales
- Dark Arcana

That would make 13 games so far, with 4 more probably coming in the next one or two years. It would be a rather easy PP, since none of the plats are a challenge whatsoever but still, I think it would be a nice idea for the people who like AM games and want to have a way to keep up with upcoming games and their own progress in this.

Wanted to push this idea again, especially since a few vices said here that they liked it. I'm not sure who is exactly responsible for allowing a PP. If someone can tell me I would PM that person (or these persons in case that it's multiple people)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

i'm new here, i'm brazilian, and  i wanna show you a similar ideia of PP, they call  it badges.

Its a system linked to the rank in the www.mypst.com.br, when you get a platinum and update your user, your automatic get the badge, there are no needs for sign ups

On first image there are my badge, on second i clicked o ratchet and clanck to show games listed on his badge, CONQUISTADOS are the games i already get the platinum and FALTAM are the games i sill missing to get this badge. 

C96WZF3.png

M2muX5Z.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

With the new release of Atelier Lydie & Suelle, I was wondering if I can get a new icon. The image can be any of the main girls from said game. Also, the image is up to the artist's discretion.

Do you have a preference for the colour of the border?

8 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

With the new release of Atelier Lydie & Suelle, I was wondering if I can get a new icon. The image can be any of the main girls from said game. Also, the image is up to the artist's discretion.

Is there a reason why Atelier Lydie & Suelle can`t share the same icon as Atelier Sophie and Atelier Firis?

@Dragon-Archon same as the color in the atelier thread: pink (or fushia, if that's the correct term).

@Leon Castle I was thinking about that, but I don't want to keep on increasing the platinum requirement, seeing as not a lot of people (in my opinion) are into the series. So I thought why not make it into a bonus emblem, and anyone that gets the plat for the game can go for it. Maybe I might include it once I get more feedback.

16 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

I was thinking about that, but I don't want to keep on increasing the platinum requirement, seeing as not a lot of people (in my opinion) are into the series. So I thought why not make it into a bonus emblem, and anyone that gets the plat for the game can go for it. Maybe I might include it once I get more feedback.

Why are people that are not that into Atelier even part of your PP? anyway it might be good Idea to increase the platinum requirement for Alchemy Sage but keep the requirement for Alchemy Master as people that are into series can plat all three trilogy's. As some People that can`t get the original PS3 games of Arland and Dusk trilogy's can at least get the Gold Rank. Sorry if it feels like I`am complying about having to do original PS3 games of Arland and Dusk trilogy's.

@AlchemistWer can give you feedback about the Last Mysterious trilogy game.

On 29-3-2018 at 7:37 AM, GarciaFever said:

Here you go, it seemed fitting to have both Lydie and Suelle in the emblem. Be sure to save the image on your computer. That way you'll have a backup in case something ever happens with imgur.

zLIyn5p.png

43 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

@AlchemistWer can give you feedback about the Last Mysterious trilogy game.

@AlchemistWer I'm interested in your thoughts about this too. Only Atelier game I've played is Sophie and the Mysterious Book.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

@GarciaFever, My thoughts as an eventual Atelier Platinum hopeful:

I think it's a good idea to increase for the plat rank. The two who have it now will almost certainly be playing Lydie & Suelle. And by skimming the list, I've seen many of the people in silver or higher make comments in various places on this site about enjoying the series.

The only thing I've seen people a bit grumbly about is the bonus trophy for PS4 with the Mysterious trilogy. As there aren't separate trophy lists between the systems, it kinda sucks for people who played them on the Vita to be excluded from receiving that bonus.

I'd almost suggest removing the current system-based bonus emblems and instead create ones for beating the all Plus versions of the games and/or separate emblems for each trilogy (they do this in the Desperate PP and Trails PP).

@Leon Castle

@Dragon-Archon

Hi there ☺️

At the moment almost finish the main story, the game count with chapters like Shallie (Chapter 1, 2 etc.) Lydie and Suelle is a mix with some element you can find in Sophie (recipe idea) and Firis ( catch fish and bugs) I think the game just have 4 missable trophies (Endings) the normal ending is a default ending. The game is amazing, the alchemy system change a little bit with new sign, this sign can grow your property in function of elements or colours (red, blue, green, etc) also the battle system with the "alchemy battle" is a nice mechanic the dmg can improve a lot.

This time the map is small (How Rorona or Rorona plus approximately) also each zone has a mediun size. You don't need play two time the game how Escha and Logy or Shallie, you can play with both twin just switch in the desk (Suelle is better than Lydie in combat, but Lydie has more chance with alchemy)

Also you have quest to do, and of course the main quest in each chapter and a lot of recipe idea (like Sophie) also other thing but maybe it's a spoiler ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, eigen-space said:

(they do this in the Desperate PP and Trails PP).

I believe they are run by the same person :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

@eigen-space @Leon Castle @AlchemistWer Actually I just thought of an idea as to how to include all emblems, and still make it fair for people to get them. Just going to update the thread now.

EDIT: finished updating the thread.

I think this is a pretty bad idea what you just did.

Now literally everyone has emblems and it pretty much invalidates their point.

Imo, you should simply do...

Hom = any combination of Rorona, Totori, Meruru 

Wilbell = any combination of Ayesha, E&L, Shallie

L&S = any combinartion of Sophie, Firis, L&S

And special emblem for doing all Plus versions. 

2 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@eigen-space @Leon Castle @AlchemistWer Actually I just thought of an idea as to how to include all emblems, and still make it fair for people to get them. Just going to update the thread now.

EDIT: finished updating the thread.

Well, now Alchemy Master look pretty easy with nine games a lot of people can go for it without touch the harder plus games. 

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Well, now Alchemy Master look pretty easy with nine games a lot of people can go for it without touch the harder plus games. 

or have no need to hunt down the original games.