Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

19 hours ago, Xionx said:

I cant tag you so i quote some random post ^_^ , Sorry for my late answer, i was in germany on gamescom the whole week.  Yes yes and yes to all 3 threads . i update them next week and keep it updated every month.   Only thing i need maybe some help is the Masterlist .  This will end in chaos i think :( . So if you know all changes (disband or not) of threads than please give me all infos you have so i can update the masterlist. 

I will send you an updated list when i've handled all the other stuff first :P

Edited by xZoneHunter

Tabs deleted from the leaderboard,

• Dreamworks
  • Princess
  • Angel & Demons
  • Ship Scrollers
  • Alien Invasions

Will wait until he rest of the disbanded ones are closed before i remove them. Also, not 100% sure how i'm going to get ever user from each tab onto the main sheet. Copy paste & delete the duplicates is a lot more work than you'd think :P

On 8/28/2017 at 3:08 PM, zadorvp said:

I'll do it later this week or this weekend once I update them to have everyone who signed up since my last update. I was supposed to do it a week ago, but I forgot :P

I wasn't too sure, but are you going to keep the level-5 PP or not?

Also, still need replies from,

If you don't know why i tagged you see this post.

Edited by xZoneHunter

3 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Tabs deleted from the leaderboard,

• Dreamworks
  • Princess
  • Angel & Demons
  • Ship Scrollers
  • Alien Invasions

Will wait until he rest of the disbanded ones are closed before i remove them. Also, not 100% sure how i'm going to get ever user from each tab onto the main sheet. Copy paste & delete the duplicates is a lot more work than you'd think :P

I wasn't too sure, but are you going to keep the level-5 PP or not?

Also, still need replies from,

If you don't know why i tagged you see this post.

If you have a reasonably current version of Microsoft Excel, it can remove duplicates for you automatically :) (I would use method #2). You'll still have to copy and paste to create a master list, but it removes the most tedious work. Happy to help with this if you need it. 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Filter-for-unique-values-or-remove-duplicate-values-ccf664b0-81d6-449b-bbe1-8daaec1e83c2

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sundrew said:

If you have a reasonably current version of Microsoft Excel, it can remove duplicates for you automatically :) (I would use method #2). You'll still have to copy and paste to create a master list, but it removes the most tedious work. Happy to help with this if you need it. 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Filter-for-unique-values-or-remove-duplicate-values-ccf664b0-81d6-449b-bbe1-8daaec1e83c2

I'd have to check if that's also available in google sheets. Would be pretty useful if it is. Thanks for the link.

47 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

the RE tap is up to date and have been reset to have only the ones that have posted in the new thread.

I saw this post and went to reapply, only to find out my name is still listed as a participant even though I haven't posted in the new thread yet. So yay :dance: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I saw this post and went to reapply, only to find out my name is still listed as a participant even though I haven't posted in the new thread yet. So yay :dance: .

Your Name was in the Post 2 below the OP, In case you did not know.

1 minute ago, soultaker655 said:

Yeah, but I the original admin of it had to reapply. ?

it was all part of the plan to make people apply to RE PP

I would like to claim Sundered for the Metroidvania PP as well.  I don't think that it is included on any other PPs but figured I would post here to make sure.  I'll be adding Odin Sphere Leifthrasir and this to the PP this weekend.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 2:33 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

@xZoneHunter After everything has been sorted out into which threads are being kept and which are being closed, could you post a full list here of the remaining PPs please? Would like to know which rewards I need to get rid of in my signature :awesome:

I will. But remind me if i do forget.

Edited by xZoneHunter