PSN Code Giveaway **ENDED, WINNERS ANNOUNCED**

NotAFoxAnymore

Canada is part of North America, America is the continent hence Canada and USA having the same store. Canadian=USA accounts, they work the same.

They have VERY SIMILAR stores that use different currencies. A US PSN code will not work for a Canadian PSN account and vice versa.

That being said, I would like to enter for the US code! I can put themoney on my US account where i do most of my purchasing :)

They have VERY SIMILAR stores that use different currencies. A US PSN code will not work for a Canadian PSN account and vice versa.

That being said, I would like to enter for the US code! I can put themoney on my US account where i do most of my purchasing :)

I know they have different currencies but weird, I can enter NA Codes in my store as I've done so before.

Ahhhh, NA game codes work I guess. It's PSN Cards that aren't interchangeable. Luckily I have A Canadian, American, and UK store than haha.

Edited by TigressLion

I know they have different currencies but weird, I can enter NA Codes in my store as I've done so before.

I wonder if it's a double standard thing; like, USA codes work up here, but CAN codes don't work down there. :dunno:

Is there even such a thing as an NA code? :hmm:

EDIT: Oops. BT already answered my question. :ninja:

Edited by effdeegee

Canada is part of North America, America is the continent hence Canada and USA having the same store. Canadian=USA accounts, they work the same.

Canada and USA share PSplus. But the codes are different for Canada and USA.

America wallet code does not work if you have a Canadian account.

Edit:I saw that other people explained.

I would like to join for NA. If it is a USA code...I can still make use of it.

Edited by Kishnabe