The WWE Discussion Thread

fresquinho

I don't see an HBK heel turn happening. He's a hall of famer now, and a retired wrestler. I don't think anyone would boo him even if he was to turn heel. There are a few guys who are at the point where no matter heel or face, they'll get cheered just out of pure respect, and HBK is one of them.

I see HBK helping out Bryan though, maybe set up a teacher and student alliance. Have HBK in Bryan's corner to counteract HHH in Orton's corner.

Thats what I meant, everybody is specting HBK to help Brian or be impartial. I want WWE to surprise us a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Official Hell in a Cell card:

• Real Americans vs. Los Matadores
  • Divas Championship- AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella
  • Handicap Hell in a Cell- CM Punk vs. Ryback & Paul Heyman
  • Triple Threat Tag Team Championship- The Shield vs. The Usos vs. Cody & Goldust
  • World Heavyweight Championship- Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena
  • WWE Championship Hell in a Cell- Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton (HBK guest referee) 

Any predictions?

I don't see an HBK heel turn happening. He's a hall of famer now, and a retired wrestler. I don't think anyone would boo him even if he was to turn heel. There are a few guys who are at the point where no matter heel or face, they'll get cheered just out of pure respect, and HBK is one of them.

I see HBK helping out Bryan though, maybe set up a teacher and student alliance. Have HBK in Bryan's corner to counteract HHH in Orton's corner.

Don't forget Vince in Big Show's corner :P

Oh dear, Sandow buried into Oblivion by SuperCena.

I don't think he was buried at all, if anything that loss was a push for him. He took Cena to the limit in an awesome match, showed his true potential if he were in a big spot. Plus he isn't ready to be a world champion, and beating an injured Cena wouldn't do much. Just be patient, Sandow will get his time down the road.

I don't think he was buried at all, if anything that loss was a push for him. He took Cena to the limit in an awesome match, showed his true potential if he were in a big spot. Plus he isn't ready to be a world champion, and beating an injured Cena wouldn't do much. Just be patient, Sandow will get his time down the road.

I hope you're right :o

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I was thinking too. Would be a cool 12 man tag match, Survivor Series has been lacking big tag matches the last couple years.

12-Man Tag Match

The Wyatt Family & The Shield vs. CM Punk, Daniel Byran, The Usos, and The Rhodes Brothers

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton vs. Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship Match

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (I heard speculation of a triple threat with Sandow)

Intercontinental Championship Match

Curtis Axel vs. Dolph Ziggler

Divas Championship Match

AJ Lee vs. Brie or Nikki?

12-Man Tag Match

The Wyatt Family & The Shield vs. CM Punk, Daniel Byran, The Usos, and The Rhodes Brothers

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton vs. Big Show

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (I heard speculation of a triple threat with Sandow)

Divas Championship Match

I think you got it spot on there. It will probably be Brie vs. AJ because she is getting pushed more right now, Nikki is just the support.

Sandow may cost Del Rio the title, setting up a 3-way rivalry for future PPVs.

If that is the final card I hope the tag match gets a lot of time, with all that talent it could be spectacular. 

12-Man Tag Match

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton vs. Big Show

Divas Championship Match

I like this card lineup. Sandow interfering in the World Title match is a possibility but I think Sandow gets another title shot at the Rumble! I am loving his new over the top aggressive character. Having him lose to Cena when he cashed in was the best thing to happen to his character. If he would have got the strap he would have been a transitional champion only and would of had the potential to turn into the next Jack Swagger (got the belt to early and hurt his character alot). The end of Raw last night was epic! That showdown between the Wyatt's and Shield was great. I am big fan of Rowan and Harper they are some badass dudes! I really like where the WWE is going now, using their WAYYYY OVER talent in Punk and Bryan to elevate some mid-carders! Come Mania time there are going to be some heavy hitters at the top again finally!

Shield's Roman Reigns falls in a WWE live event lol xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIYQ7dwBYa4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I love how it happened in Dublin, Ireland. Perhaps Roman had a sneaky pint of Guinness before his match? I see no other reason that could've caused him to fall on his arse like that.

Side note: I went to the WWE Live show in Belfast last week and it was awesome. 

Was a huge part of my childhood, basiclly all i did was wrestling on the trampoline and in the snow with my friends, we used to give names to us but they often sucked, my stopping point was around when edge and vicki broke up, and my last wwe game i bought was 2010 to the PS2, i wanted to buy the new 2K wwe cause it looks really good, hope they release a similiar to the ps4 then i will definetly buy it

I started watching in July 2000, the Smackdown before the KOTR was the first show I watched. WWF never interested me, but all my mates would take about it in school in the morning and I felt left out so I started to tune in... and I was hooked. I regret not watching it sooner I missed a lot of great moments.

I stopped watching in 2009, I couldn't take it anymore. Fucking guest hosts, Hornswoggle in DX, Hornswoggle, boring and repetitive main event feuds, piggy james, embarrassing skits, Sheamus winning the title so quick after he debuted, hog pen match... ugh. 

Even though I no longer watch I still like to keep up to date with whats going on. 

6867_20131117_210013.jpg

Edited by ARKphoenix