Proudest Platinum of 2015

PipeSwinger

I've gotta say XCOM: Enemy Unknown. It was challenging on classic ironman and impossible difficulties, and required five playthroughs (which wasn't a problem as they were all extremely fun!)

One of my favourite games of all time, so it feels great to have finally gotten the platinum, and having it as trophy #3000 is awesome as well!

It's also got one of the best images of my platinums this year:1Sde0118.png

I have to say Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood because i also got 100% and 100% completion required to complete singleplayer to 100% and some side missions were frustrating to 100%. Multiplayer was pretty easy but time consuming and boring. 

1L942ea5.png

Julius Caesar
                       Win every trophy.

Actually most proud of the fact that I managed 71 platinums last year. That said, while I enjoyed a lot of them, there weren't many that I would say were particularly admirable, so it really came down to two choices

Modnation Racers

1L95cffb.png

One of my rarer plats, but not really that hard, just very grindy. Took over 4 years to finally get it done, the 500,000 Create XP is just nasty

Doom 3

1Le7d8bb.png

Ironically my first plat of 2015, and probably my proudest of the year. There is a lot of game here. Nightmare is no joke, although you can make it easier with frequent saving, and the classic Doom levels are quite time consuming. Definitely a worthy plat.

Disappointed that I have not yet been able to finish Dead Nation Apocalypse, but getting closer. May need to target that as my first of 2016.

I believe Rogue Legacy has beaten me though, so that will be my shame from 2015.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 1

Mine is Mass Effect 3

1L6fea5d.png

I thought i would never be able to get it with the missable trophies and also the online part of it. I enjoyed playing the game...I had such a great time, i even played through the game once again from start to finish after i got the platinum. I never thought I could platinum it.

mannysevenDX.png