Franchise that you most want to see turned into a Telltale-style game

Breakingthegreen

I'd like to see the Legacy of Kain series rebooted as a Telltale Game... I reckon that'd be pretty sweet, and it might actually suit it really well!

If I can't get that wish... then I'd settle for either a Skylanders Telltale game... a Sin City Telltale Game or a Stranger Things Telltale Game.

Dreams can be free...

On 2/25/2016 at 2:59 PM, breakingthegreen said:

List any franchise that you would think would make for a good choice 'n' consequence game. This can be from other games, movies, tv, comics, book or even ancient poetry. You could even propose your own story if you really want to.

What the... hell no! I don't think I could damn any franchise I like with a curse as bad as this. xD

Sorry, I did complete Tales From the Borderlands once but never again. It did give me the fate of Handsome Jack and all but eh...

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, it would be interesting to see if they could do something with the Equestria Girls side of things.  I mean, there is potential there, and I would imagine that would work a bit better than, say, if I were to say MLP in general, you know, animating humans more than animating ponies.  But I would say, the later movies would be best to use, because of powers they obtain :P

But other than that, a Lego themed game could be interesting too, especially if it were in the same style as The Lego Movie was, as in, not just one franchise, but more so, with a few different set and Lego figures.  Heck, they don't even have to use Emmet and the others, as the possibilities on a story there would be more endless.

I guess Sin City would play out well as this sort of genre (I mostly mean the comic books but even the first movie could easily be rendered as a Telltale game, and if done right, it could actually enhance the experience, I guess). Then again, many other comic books, maybe Thorgal? I'd definitely buy it, even though I didn't enjoy my time with Tales from the Borderlands much.

I need to reverse my previous statement. I wouldn't mind seeing a Telltale-style visual novel done about Kairi from Kingdom Hearts as she is training with Axel in Keyblade fighting. Square-Enix has done okay with spin-offs of their franchises before(like King's Tale for FFXV) and having an anime-style visual novel where you could have Kairi discuss certain things with Axel about their pasts, Namine and whatnot, would make for an interesting take on the third wheel of the Sora/Riku/Kairi trinity that is usually ignored. I mean, in the manga, she bites Axel's hand and then tears apart a mountain of Shadows with the keyblade! If that doesn't make her a badass chick, I don't know what does! :P

I think a Telltale-style game would be reallly cool for children’s properties like Magic School Bus, Busy World, or The Land Before Time. Quasi-educational while still telling a good story, offering a chance to explore the world a bit and make less serious or affecting choices in them.

Personally, I would fangirl like mad for Downton Abbey: A Telltale Games Series.

Edited by Zondares