The Platinum Leap-Once every 4 Year Event

I´m really ashamed to post that after a Catherine Plat ...  but my leap year Plat is Hitman GO  . xD   gratz on dragon ^

Lol, thnx :D. A rare date as Feb 29 deserves an ultra rare plat :awesome:.

Comes along and breathes fire on the whole thread burning all us cheap platinum earners :P Nice one.  I might try Catherine again at some point.  Any tips besides practice?

Dragons love to breathe fire :awesome:. Thnx, I definitely recommend it. What I did was finish the stages on Normal without following a video, afterwards get s gold prize on all Normal stages. Would've gotten them on Hard too, but the game froze right at the final stage T_T. Babel mode is pure practice as the game randomly drops a formation. Trial and error will get you through it. Once you recognize the patterns and know how to deal with them, things go a lot smoother. Oh and mute the Babel sound. It drove me crazy to hear new record every time. I followed a video for all 128 (!) Rapunzel puzzles, that's just a unnecessary and boring grind.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Alright. I got the KH2 platinum today! :D Won't be able to synch in a while, so will just have to take my word for it. :P lol, I don't even have the game on my profile. :P

1Lcc2305.png

Twinsies!  :highfive:

Didn't even know this was a thing, lol. Beat the game at 11:50 P.M. and lucked out, I guess, with all the scenes/credits you have to sit through, before the trophies pop. I just wanted it to be my 7,000th trophy, so I had held off till then, coincidentally.  ^_^

35a6wlt.png

• Like 3

Didn't even know this was a thing, lol. Beat the game at 11:50 P.M. and lucked out, I guess, with all the scenes/credits you have to sit through, before the trophies pop. I just wanted it to be my 7,000th trophy, so I had held off till then, coincidentally.  ^_^

35a6wlt.png

Haha, nice! Yeah, so many videos you gotta sit through in the credits section, especially on critical. :P Gotta be somewhere around 20-45 minutes... :P And trophy doesn't pop before after all the credits and videos has played.

Edited by MMDE

35a6wlt.png

With all these KH2 platinums it encourages me to do well for KH2 on the PRD - those Crown trophies are going to be the toughest. :facepalm: Also found out about a bug that freezes the game during the first Xemnas fight.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

With all these KH2 platinums it encourages me to do well for KH2 on the PRD - those Crown trophies are going to be the toughest. :facepalm: Also found out about a bug that freezes the game during the first Xemnas fight.

Good luck. :) It's a pretty challenging one, for sure. But freezing bug? First I've heard of anything like that. Don't recall my game freezing once, and I probably clocked over 90 hours total(adding my 2 playthroughs times up, it would be 88:24. But it doesn't count the time if you die. And I died. A lot. :/).