trophy thoughts?

bryman098

Seems like a generic dark souls list really. What's interesting though is the 3 ending's trophy as it's very reminiscent of bloodborne but nonetheless seems like the plat will be fairly grindy if collecting spells, miracles etc. is gonna be like in dark souls 1/2.

Edited by bryman098

It looks like the difficulty depends entirely on the ring trophy.

If you only need one of each type of ring then it can probably be done in a single playthrough by backing up your save for the endings

If there are +1, +2 and +3 varieties and you need those then it's a two-playthrough deal

But if the Illusory rings from Dark Souls II make a return then it'd easily become the most difficult Souls platinum, since those required no death and no bonfire runs

Pretty standard list for a Souls game. Raises the question if infusions in this game will work any different from elemental weapons in past titles. Lots of dragons in this game. Also Aldritch and Crystal Sage look a little too similar to certain somebodies in Dark Souls 1 for it to be a coincidence, don't you think?

Hm hard to tell if this is a hard list or not . But i would say with all covenents , all rings , all gesture and all magic you have to do pretty much 100% of the game. I only hope there is no missable part , nothing against NG+ , but i dont want to look on a task list while playing just to not miss anything.

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 2

The three endings trophies makes me wonder if at least one of the endings is dependent on a condition such as making a certain choice, getting a certain item, or doing a specific action like in Bloodborne.

I can't wait until April 12th when this comes to the U.S. I also want to try to Platinum Dark Souls 1/2/Scholar of the First Sin before then, but it won't happen.

The list looks great. Have a feeling it will be atleast 3 play through to get play tho. The ring trophy is the only one that worries me. The rest seem pretty standard. And it can't be any worse than DS2:SotFS. That one became a pain to plat due to DLC spells.

• Like 1

Nothing against multiple play through games but it's just there no time anymore. There are too many games coming out I want to play to have to grind a game 3 times. Hopefully with save backing up this can be done in one go. In my opinion the best trophy list don't require you to have a guide open all the time. I just want to play the game at my leisure and then when I'm done,use a guide to mop up the remaining trophies. The way these games work is infuriating because you can screw yourself at any turn and lose out on so much time and work.

• Like 1

Looks absolutely stunning :D love this series so much. I just hope multiple playyhroughs are required and we can't spoil like bloodborne. Would love to see bloodborne with a rarer platinum since new game plus is brutal and 80% of the players decided to take the easier route.

Bring it on from. :D let me finally be kindle

Anyone that's saying multiple playyhroughs isn't needed know that dark souls isn't your typical new game plus with the same old, we all know how tough the game gets so embrace the flame and be a true champion of ash

• Like 3

This is a very easy list. There was that dangerous potential of having a "no death" playthrough, or an SL1 naked playthrough trophy, so we should be happy that we didn't get any of that nonsense.

Most of the time you're required to go to NG++ at least, so 2.5 playthroughs. That's not bad for a game like this.

There was that dangerous potential of having a "no death" playthrough, or an SL1 naked playthrough trophy, so we should be happy that we didn't get any of that nonsense.

In what world was that ever a concern? None of the game in the series (including Bloodborne) have any trophies anything like that.

The Souls games have a very set pattern to their trophy lists, and this list is almost exactly what everyone should have been expecting.

• Like 1