what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 11:49 PM, Jonatosaurus said:

Currently i'm working on two platinium : 

1. Hollow Knight : I just have the Pantheon of the Knight and the Pantheon of Hallownest to do and i'm done.

2. Dead Cells

And also on the 100% of Darkest Dungeon : i have to clean the last two boss of the Crimson Court and then i will start Color of Madness.

I'm really delighted to say that I've finally achieved everything on that list. 2019 is astonishing so far and I hope it's gonna keep going. So for now, while waiting for the next sales, I'm working on Unepic which I started 2 years ago.

Trying to get Star Wars Battlefront 1's platinum. Only need 25 trample kills in an AT-ST and the platinum is mine as well as trophy rank 27. But getting those 25 tramples is proving quite challenging...

And you need at least 16 people to boost it which is another challenge in itself...

Dark Souls Remastered. Currently at 33/41 trophies approaching the end of the game. I'm beginning to move through areas a lot more quickly than I did at the start, after my performance in the opening hours you'd have swore I wouldn't even make it halfway through the game. I slowly developed a build that works for me though, starting off with my shield raised constantly and pounding enemies to death with zweihander, I've moved onto a more positional and physically evasive (dodging) method of defence...followed by pounding enemies to death with zweihander :lol: 

Over the last few days, I've started to learn how to parry enemies and evade for backstabs too and some reason, I've done especially well in boss fights since the gargoyles (other than Four Kings). Including a first time victory over Ornstein & Smough, haven't looked back since then. Though I was extremely lucky against them, Capra Demon and Gravelord Nito. 

I'm liking the game the first game around but I'm not a fan of second playthoughs, which is why I prefer open world games that let you play on after the story. So I've started to look up locations of miracles/spells/pyromancies now I'm getting nearer to the end. I have most of those, and other than that, I still have three locations to explore and three bosses to fight. As well as a partial NG+ to finish. I should be done in a few days, probably time to start thinking about whats next...

Took a few days off for movies and televisions.

Back to Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

Right now I'm doing my Nice Shootin', Tex! run. Using a USB datastick just in case I F it up.?

The game saves the property damage even if you restart a chapter. So I need to play this way.

Then I'll try the Hard run. ?

Currently going for Rayman Legends on PS3 and PS Vita (I already have the plat in the PS4 version). I really like this game and I always get silver and gold cups in the challenges, so I'm not too bothered by the Awesomeness grind (I do wish it was a bit shorter, though), but the Vita version has a particularly worrisome trophy for placing in the top 1% of players in a challenge. Unless we get one of those glitched challenges (where no one can progress past a certain point), there is no way I could possibly do that. Fingers crossed there's a chance to get that trophy soon...