Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,684 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, hsn963 said:

L977e79.png

 

I'm tackling this monster, wish me luck.

If you ever need a hand, throw me a message. Always happy to help another Commander.

 

I'm tackling Kingdom Come Deliverance. 2 Playthroughs and probably another 70 hours left and I should have it done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing singstar EU on ps3 haha, just one more and I have all 4 stacks lmao

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My next target is Sekiro Shadows Die twice, I started playing it a few months ago but just stopped because of the studies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently working on Death Stranding for my 37th platinum. I think 5 more trophies on it. Wreckfest is going to be my next plat, I think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gone back to Far Cry New Dawn to finally finish that off and get the platinum. Also slowly chipping away at Lego Marvel Heroes 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IA/VT Colorful

iFAb3Pq.jpg

I just finished all songs on HARD difficulty, Only need to get 100 perfect scores and finish hard step 13 haha

Edited by timpurnat
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am working on Realm Royale at the moment and it's surprisingly fun to be honest. Mostly because I am now mainly playing against bots since TazDevilz1987 told me where to turn off the cross-play feature :)

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crossing Souls is my main focus right now. Pretty cool indie title! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going for Nioh's platinum atm. Finished the story and now clearing up all the misc trophies. Need to beat Oda and Yuki when I get back.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Driveclub. The accolades are such a grind, soooo boring. Just have to keep doing the same race, with the same car, over and over and over and over...
 

~~~~~~~

 

4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I am working on Realm Royale at the moment and it's surprisingly fun to be honest. Mostly because I am now mainly playing against bots since TazDevilz1987 told me where to turn off the cross-play feature :)

Does it make the plat easier if you do that? It is pretty fun, but I always get eliminated near the end. Haven't played for a while.

Edited by shxrpay
added separation between replies
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been trying for red dead 2 for a bit im a rank 42 in online so its just tedious trophies to get and im just taking a break from it at the moment. Lego games are fun and easy platinums so i will get marvel avengers platinumed soon and crash team racing is so close its just those oxide ghosts that piss me off. If i get these three i will have 10 platinums so thats pretty mad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titanfall 2

 

Doing the campaign on the hardest difficulty. Then it’s basically chapter select for cleanup. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played How To Train Your Dragon 2 this week. Not sure if I'll Plat, the races are tough on this 'kid' game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29-11-2019 at 5:45 PM, shxrpay said:

Does it make the plat easier if you do that? It is pretty fun, but I always get eliminated near the end. Haven't played for a while.

Whenever there are real players online, by now they are mostly pretty damn good as you might imagine. But when you turn off cross play (it's in the options under gameplay) and play in a region where it is not prime time gaming hour at that moment in time, then you have a good chance of only playing against bots.

 

If you hang back a lot then, staying slightly ahead of the fog, then you can wait while the AI kills each other. I have had wins with only 1 or 2 eliminations while playing solo.

 

When you have a friend who can play Duo with you, then it's pretty much a walkover as long as you only run into bots. You can easily get 10 or 11 eliminations per game then, but do move faster towards the middle in that case.

If your friend can drop you the legendary items (s)he finds of forges and you focus on looting and forging as well, then the legendary items trophy is very easy to get too.

 

I know many people will prefer a bigger challenge and will consider this the chicken's way out (pun intended), but in my opinion it makes this plat a 2 or 3 out of 10.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Whenever there are real players online, by now they are mostly pretty damn good as you might imagine. But when you turn off cross play (it's in the options under gameplay) and play in a region where it is not prime time gaming hour at that moment in time, then you have a good chance of only playing against bots.

 

If you hang back a lot then, staying slightly ahead of the fog, then you can wait while the AI kills each other. I have had wins with only 1 or 2 eliminations while playing solo.

 

When you have a friend who can play Duo with you, then it's pretty much a walkover as long as you only run into bots. You can easily get 10 or 11 eliminations per game then, but do move faster towards the middle in that case.

If your friend can drop you the legendary items (s)he finds of forges and you focus on looting and forging as well, then the legendary items trophy is very easy to get too.

 

I know many people will prefer a bigger challenge and will consider this the chicken's way out (pun intended), but in my opinion it makes this plat a 2 or 3 out of 10.

Thanks for this, me and my friend used to play duos a lot. MIght get back into it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.