what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

• 3 weeks later...

Driveclub. The accolades are such a grind, soooo boring. Just have to keep doing the same race, with the same car, over and over and over and over...

~~~~~~~

4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I am working on Realm Royale at the moment and it's surprisingly fun to be honest. Mostly because I am now mainly playing against bots since TazDevilz1987 told me where to turn off the cross-play feature :)

Does it make the plat easier if you do that? It is pretty fun, but I always get eliminated near the end. Haven't played for a while.

Edited by shxrpay
added separation between replies

Been trying for red dead 2 for a bit im a rank 42 in online so its just tedious trophies to get and im just taking a break from it at the moment. Lego games are fun and easy platinums so i will get marvel avengers platinumed soon and crash team racing is so close its just those oxide ghosts that piss me off. If i get these three i will have 10 platinums so thats pretty mad.

On 29-11-2019 at 5:45 PM, shxrpay said:

Does it make the plat easier if you do that? It is pretty fun, but I always get eliminated near the end. Haven't played for a while.

Whenever there are real players online, by now they are mostly pretty damn good as you might imagine. But when you turn off cross play (it's in the options under gameplay) and play in a region where it is not prime time gaming hour at that moment in time, then you have a good chance of only playing against bots.

If you hang back a lot then, staying slightly ahead of the fog, then you can wait while the AI kills each other. I have had wins with only 1 or 2 eliminations while playing solo.

When you have a friend who can play Duo with you, then it's pretty much a walkover as long as you only run into bots. You can easily get 10 or 11 eliminations per game then, but do move faster towards the middle in that case.

If your friend can drop you the legendary items (s)he finds of forges and you focus on looting and forging as well, then the legendary items trophy is very easy to get too.

I know many people will prefer a bigger challenge and will consider this the chicken's way out (pun intended), but in my opinion it makes this plat a 2 or 3 out of 10.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb