what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I've dropped everything for Battle Chasers Nightwar. Tried it as it's on PS Now and what a bloody fantastic game! Can't remember the last time I've put 15 hrs into s game over a weekend. I even bought The Inpatient to play before trying this but have had no interest in installing it whatsoever.

Really, everyone should try this game.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

I'm attempting Catherine even though I might give up on it because I'm trash on puzzles. Just got Dragon Ball Z Kakarot today so I'll be going for that, and then Jedi Fallen Order when I get it as wel.

Working on Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I've started my second playthrough on Deadly Obsession...but have taken a little break from it. I didn't really enjoy it all that much on my first playthrough, so I expect this second one to be more of a headache. 

The Bards Tale 

(Fun so far, a few glitches and the combat is turd but the humour gets me through)

Then

Final Fantasy 8 (Just Omega and Ultimecia to do. Basically a guarantee)

Then

Zero Escape: The Nonary games (Done all of 999 because its amazing. Moving onto VLR)

Id be happy if they all got done before Feb. Need to hack away at that backlog. 

Just Cause 2

Need to spend the next 20 - 30 hours grinding out all the faction missions, killing every colonel I see and 100 percent completing a lot of areas to push me closer to that 75 percent completion rate.

Boring grind, but nonetheless I want that platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very close to getting the Overwatch plat, it will be very satisfying.

Working on Horizon Zero Dawn when I am not playing Overwatch.

The problem is I wish I can stop playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Got the plat a while ago but it's so damn addicting lol.

Edited by Bodyodorthegrave69