what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

1 away from uncharted 1 and 2 remastered (few dlc for each) 1 away from strider and ratchet and clank (and 100%ing it) currently working on Mortal Kombat XL and Uncharted 3 Remastered was doing rayman legends but want to focus on these 2 first then will do pacman ce dx +2, galaga, dig dug and pacman also want to do more of uncharted 4 since i still need that 

Mortal Kombat 9 - Jumped on and got the King of the Hill trophies before the server shut down. Working towards :gold:My Kung Fu is Stronger and then I'll go for :silver: Ultimate Humiliation and :silver: Arcade Champion.

I have the devotion time complete on all characters. Progress so far on the rest:

Spoiler

ePCX8c5.jpg

Horizon Chase Turbo

I have to do Professional and Master Tournaments, do a set of 36 and 109 races for Endurance, and finally beat a race with every vehicle in the game.

Got a good 5 - 10 hours of "grinding" left to do before I get the platinum.

• Like 1

Currently working on Monster Hunter World / Iceborne. I wish I didnt sit on this game for so long because it's probably the most fun I had playing co-op with my brother in a long time.

If I'm not playing that, I'm still chipping away on that Planetside 2 100% that's been my go-to game for awhile.

• Like 1