what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

My plan right now is to Platinum Uncharted 3 remastered to complete my trilogy platinums. Once that's finished I'm going to Platinum Tearaway Unfolded,

then through PlayStation Now rent and finally complete the platinum for inFAMOUS that I had left incomplete before I even cared about trophies.

PS4

Tearaway Unfolded - Finishing off the collectibles using a german guide translated to english lol. Got 8/18 levels at 100%.

WWE 2K16 - Playing through 2K Showcase mode and then will continue on with the MYCAREER grind.

PS3

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - Only have Captain My Country mode and the Story of Finals scenarios left for plat. Self boosted the online part already.

007 Legends - Finished online so just need to do single player and challenges.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - VERY close to finishing all online weapon challenges and then just the single player to do.

PS VITA

Asphalt Injection - Haven't technically started this game yet but will start it soon. So if anyone has this game and would like to boost the online trophies add me.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47

At the moment

PS4
Grim Fandango Remastered
Need for Speed 2015
LA Cops

Ps vita
Valkyrie Drive

PS3

RosenMaiden

Tired of TR atm, Kingdom of amalur.

Be carefully with Kingdom of Amalur, I was going for Plat was doing well till I ran into a certain glitched mission that removes fast traveling

At the moment

PS4

Grim Fandango Remastered

Need for Speed 2015

LA Cops

Ps vita

Valkyrie Drive

PS3

RosenMaiden

Be carefully with Kingdom of Amalur, I was going for Plat was doing well till I ran into a certain glitched mission that removes fast traveling

Thanks for the heads up, though my plat is only like 2 hours away. Just got some skill grinding left really.