what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

1 minute ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Currently doing The Walking Dead S1 telltale. Combining it with Days of Play, after the 11th day I'll smash through the rest in a day.

Telltale games have been perfect for the days of play comp! I'm doing the same with S3 of The Walking Dead and working through The Last of Us Remastered with and dropping into some other games casually

On 14.1.2018 at 10:22 AM, kimmokissa said:

Hmm, i got alot games in progress, but mainly im now going for:

1. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
  2. Don't Starve Together
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Then there's couple games that are "close" to plat, but just haven't got the time to finish them:

1. Paladins
  2. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

These past 2 years have been great for gaming.. I think too great, so many good games released, that just take too much time to play. Also the games i mainly like are those that take +50 hours. So it feels like it takes forever to plat games and then to start new ones, and i if start a new one, some others go on "hold" :(

So some time has passed, At least i got 2 of the 3 games platted that i was aiming for (Wildlands and Hellblade).

Now i'm slowly going for:

1. Fallout Shelter

2. Mad Max

3. Far Cry 5

Also one game i'm thinking of getting and platting is Conan Exiles, been playing it since release, so far +200h in, should be easy to plat if i decide to get the game.

We shall see again what is my progress in couple months from now :)

life is strange before the storm

i'm temporarily putting hitman absolution on hold until the games reset so i can recover my sanity from playing it (about halfway through that one). gives me a chance to progress onto the boss game after another pick once i finish life is strange before the storm.

my mindset right now is getting Final Fantasy 13 to platinum the last few days, other then that when i'm breaking on that one i've been tring to work on Tekken 6, need to beat Nancy and Nightmare Train :/

Tekken 6 Plated.....

so now i'm working between Final Fantasy 13 and Akiba's Trip.... and i mioght pick up another if i can't find the wireless connection for the controller......

Edited by coolsnowvil
updating

I'm currently working on God of War and almost finished it, I just need to finish Niflheim, kill the last valkyrie, kill the rest of the ravens and collect a few missing artifacts. I suspect the valkyrie will be the most difficult one, so far they've offered a good challenge.

Just Sing

I finished the online uploading trophies fairly easily

now i can just cruise at my own speed with the upcoming server closure

but ill knock it out before then

kinda weird popping trophies using a white noise generator app on my phone but it beats embarassing myself trying to actually sing these songs on my own lol