what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Bouncing between a few.

1. Diablo 3. I’m just short about 60 bounties from getting my platinum! 

2. Attack on Titan 2. Very relaxing game, though I couldn’t imagine binge playing it. Solid 7.5 so far!

3. Ghost Recon WIldlands. While it’s grindy as all hell, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying playing through with a friend ( trying to get him to become a hunter, slowly).

4. Senuas Sacrifice. Loving it so far, though for some reason it’s the only game I’ve ever played in my many years of gaming that’s given me motion sickness. Can’t play it in long spurts, but god I wish I could.

Currently doing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

I'm actually going to play & 100% the entire series but after playing them all in release order on their original formats as they came out, the story was disjointed in some places.

This time around I'm to playing in them chronological order which also mixes things up a bit with games gaining & losing mechanics in a different order ie. going from Birth by Sleep to Kingdom Hearts so no shotlock, reaction commands etc.

going to go ahead and put the 2 games in order that i'll end up platinuming today. putting both as the first game i'll end up finishing by tonight the other be started tonight (depends on what time i finish the first).

xblaze lost: memories (vita)

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (ps3)

Edited by kingdrake2

• 2 weeks later...

Halfway through Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, tempted to give Uncharted Golden Abyss a go but shooters on a handheld has always caused me grief. If I don't have a go with Golden Abyss I might finally have a go at some of the Neptunia games.

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

I'm trying to wrap up Senran Kagura PBS before the end of the month. For next month I'm planning:

- Assassin's Creed Origins DLC (not a plat, but it's the last PS4 creed to 100%, after that I'll see what I can do about the PS3 AssCreed plats)

- Final Fantasy X HD

- PS3 stuff, likely Atelier Shallie and maybe Ratchet&Clank 2

Ideally I'd like to have a clean plate when Shining Resonance releases and join the trophy hunt right away, but I might buy one of the leftover games from spring (either Atelier L&S or Super Robot Wars X) even if I'm not playing it yet.

Edited by mecharobot