STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

2 hours ago, Cubone said:

At some point, they're going to stop.

Sony won't let any game beat Driveclub.

2 hours ago, Gage said:

They're only halfway to the trophy number limit (what Driveclub hit) soooooooooooo buckle up :D

They stopped having a trophy limit for games, that's why there is a large gap between Warframe updates with no trophies up until recent. also since Driveclub hit its trophy cap it had to start mooching off the Driveclub bikes trophy list. so as long as this game is still being constantly updated, it will continue to have as many trophies as it pleases.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

15 hours ago, Merlarva said:

All easy stuff. 100k meters might take a bit but consider that you travel quite fast in warframe once you've figured out the movement.

Apparantly Plains of Eidolon is about 2/3 the size of Skyrims map (from the comparison picture i've seen) and it sure doesnt feel like it. You can get from one end to the other in less than 5 minutes without any buffs or archwing.

Edited by thekiffer21

• 1 month later...

Yay, another update. :D

Finally getting to play more Warframe!

All easy enough stuff, just a little grindy:

10 fish - very quick

100 ore deposits - gonna take an hour or two

100 plain beast - assuming they mean those little creatures that you can kill and get crafting resources from, that could be quite a pain if you dont have something like Equinox or Ember.  If you do, it's a cakewalk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theSpirae said:

True gamer wouldn't give a damn about trophies

wrong.. exactly the opposite i would say... trophies are like mission, or target.. it's what the goal means to us to play/do the game.. 

but well, i guess it's all depends on personal opinion in the end.. nevermind.. just saying..

Looks like a good time to return. Havent played since 2016... N before that steam beta xD

Alot more fun on ps4. I just say its poor mans Destiny xD but wf has so much more and is free! xD

Some of the trophys look grindy lol but i only just hit 10hr of play lol

Just you wait and see

Finnal update will be the platnum 

Update: 51 ( platnum)

Be kinda funny as seems it is the norm for trophys to ( most ) retail games. Then the plat. 

I'm going to hate myself if I get that Jack the Ripper DLC for AC Syndicate for trophies some day. Also not sure if FF XV even gives 50% completion with the plat these days. It looks like some kind of trophy-hydra dwelling in the DLC swamp. Now I do think it's in their right to do whatever greedy practice they wish, but I certainly value my clean 100%'s in single lists over these mutants.

31 minutes ago, mecharobot said:

not sure if FF XV even gives 50% completion with the plat these days. 

I think its like... 56% xD was sad to lose my 100%

Gotta get the seasion pass some day

As it pays for comrads ( pass 24.99, comrads 20$ ) and adds bunch a weapons n 4 mini dlc an a few more things.

Seasion pass 2 is coming up I hear. For ff 15..

Rainbow 6 seige @ seasion pass 3 x.x;

1 hour ago, mecharobot said:

I'm going to hate myself if I get that Jack the Ripper DLC for AC Syndicate for trophies some day. Also not sure if FF XV even gives 50% completion with the plat these days. It looks like some kind of trophy-hydra dwelling in the DLC swamp. Now I do think it's in their right to do whatever greedy practice they wish, but I certainly value my clean 100%'s in single lists over these mutants.

All the "DLC" for Warframe are free.  They're also not really DLC in the classic sense either.  

On 1/24/2018 at 6:03 PM, Kazeh54 said:

Anyone got any tips for Pest Control. Any locations?

Taking ages to find these. Only on 21/100

Any Warframe with AoE (Ember, Equinox, etc.) and run around 1-shotting them with the AoE.

4 hours ago, DimaBerg said:

It will be very funny if given Grand Master last trophy. This is 30 rank. Its real.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/Warframe/achievements/

I've thought that too, although it's a long way off considering the max is 25 on PC currently as well.