Which is your proudest 100% PSN game?

Aexuz

^^ you didnt read it right.

Mine has got to be frogger returns, that game was so damn hard :P I dont have many non plat psn games and I only have like 4 that are 100% so none I am proud of.

This. I must have spent most of the day on Frogger Returns, even though it only had 4 levels that weren't supposed to take long...but apparently I really suck at Frogger. Probably the best feeling I had after 100%ing a PSN game was after clearing the last level. Thank god free plays gives you unlimited lives...cause man, I died so many times.

Would have to say Hitogata Happa and Skullgirls... the former because only 24 people have done it in all those years (and I was 9th), and the latter because I'm the first achiever (at least on this site... who knows if someone did it faster is hiding) and the trophies were like riddles, so it wasn't trivial back then (and it seems it still isn't, though now there are complete guides for it).

Edited by OmegaDenmad

This. I must have spent most of the day on Frogger Returns, even though it only had 4 levels that weren't supposed to take long...but apparently I really suck at Frogger. Probably the best feeling I had after 100%ing a PSN game was after clearing the last level. Thank god free plays gives you unlimited lives...cause man, I died so many times.

I was joking :P my time was 30 minutes on it.

There are some impressive 100%s in here! Congrats to people with posting the tough ones - I wish I could do stuff like Hitogata Happa or Trash Panic.

Mine would be one of Fat Princess, Joe Danger, Rocket Knight Adventures, Mega Man 10 or Marvel vs Capcom 2.

• Like 1

you guys, its proudest PSN game without a plat that is at 100% WKC, BF3 and Brink have plats. :/

OOPS!!! Im sorry guys, i messed that one up...

when i clicked on the link i only saw "proudest 100%"

let me try again...

my proudest 100% game would be Crystal Defenders... other than that i just have the Back to the Future games and those required no skill, lol...

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...

Mine would be AFTE & B4B. AFTE has a high difficult that can only be finished with real teammates no AI bots. You also have to be careful there is also 200% friendly fire when you enter hardest difficulty. 

1L20576c.png

B4B can be finished with bots or real players. Its really easy to finish now but it was really difficult when the game first came out. You have checkpoints for each act if you die before reaching the checkpoint you go back to the first level, if you reach the checkpoint you can restart at the checkpoint so you don't have to restart the first level. Unfortunately checkpoints are very limited on the hardest difficulty.

I'm gonna go with Simpsons Arcade Game and Lara Croft Temple of Osiris.

Simpsons Arcade had some brutal difficult trophies that I had been stuck on for years but finally got that finished this year 

Tomb raider was mostly easy except one trophy. Complete all challenges. Basically do every single thing you can possibly do in the game but cranks the difficulty way up. It was brutal. I couldn't believe when it finally popped because there was so many things I had to do to get it to pop. I figured it wouldn't haha.

• Like 2