Amount of "less than 1k achievers" trophies?

MMDE

I don't have that much. 128, if counted correctly. I must say that I was surprised to see one Platinum among them. It was the one from Wrecked, which ain't really hard, but the game didn't get as much as love as should be.

as of now...

...the amount of trophies you got with less than 1000 achievers on PSNP?

512 trophies with less than 1k achievers...

...calculate an obscurity rating....

9% of my trophies have less than 1k achievers... (512/5,611=0.0912*100=9.12)

How many achievers have your least achieved trophy?

17 achievers.. it's the plat for Unepic...

122 trophies with less than 1000 achievers.  The trophy that I have that has the least achievers is Classic Master (Complete Level 5 in Q*bert Classic) in Q*bert Remastered.  Just 16 achievers, including myself.

Edit: just calculated my obscurity rating, which as of now stands at 4%.

Edited by locutus442

I've always considered the "least achieved platinums" to be more interesting than the "rarest platinums" as the latter are often obtained by more people due to not being obscure games/last-gen versions of multi-platform games.

I appear to have 1600 trophies with less than 1000 achievers.

Obscurity: 10 (~9,8)

Least achieved trophy has 34 achievers (for completing the Doctor Strange DLC level with all minikits unlocked in the PS3 version of Lego Marvel's Avengers).

Least achieved non-DLC trophy is a tie at 51 achievers for two "complete on the first try" puzzle trophies in the EU version of Randal's Monday

The "least achieved trophy" tends to change whenever there's a new hidden object game/point-and-click game if I get them close to release date xD They naturally don't last too long on the single digits though.

I have 353 trophies with less then 1000 acheavers (1 with 999 actually.. and 2 with exactly 1000 acheavers..)

Obscure % is 4.6%

My trophy with the least acheavers is Deathbringer from Puzzle Chronicles with 28 acheavers.. it's a kind of obscure game and the trophy is a big grind + bug filled trophy.. after that are several trophies from Ridge Racer Driftopia, that I got during the beta, since I never played the real thing (well it was took down from the PSN store in record time too)..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

229 trophies with less than 1k achievers.

(229/3,744)*100 = 6.11

6% of my trophies have under 1,000 achievers. 

My least achieved trophy just happens to be my latest platinum: 1S6ae9c3.png  :platinum:  Batitle Fantasia with 150 achievers at 0.6% rarity.

Cute little thread you got going.

Edited by PRARPIN

30 trophies with less than 1000 achievers  -_-

Almost all of them are from Steins; Gate (PS3) which , btw , i'm playing right now and almost plat it . Only 2 of those 25 trophies are from other game that is Catherine .

Edited by Jiaho24

Didn't we have something like this before...? Maybe it was under 100? xD

Anyway, 627 so far (god bless my weeb games :awesome:) with the last being 999 so probably 626 would be more accurate.

My most obscure trophy is pretty 'common', FMC2014 Plat with 46 achievers.

Obscurity occupies ~13.6% of my trophies.

(Also, lol, FC3 occupy my most achievers list)