Favourite to least favourite Uncharted games?

Haven't played Golden Abyss, but I'm in reverse order.

Having almost finished 4's crushing, now I think its the best.

U4>U3>U2>U1

I always said 3 was better than 2 because its story felt better imo. 2, as awesome and mind blowing as it was... Just got so tiring with the gun fights (also my biggest gripe about 1). U4 with its emphasis on exploring and platforming around over combat was exactly what I wanted.

1 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (it was my first PS3 game and an overwhelming experience; I also love this game's MP and co-op);

2 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (I loved every second of this game; it's completely loyal to the Uncharted formula, adding some cool features);

3 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (another brilliant game);

4 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (the first adventure, with some unforgettable moments);

5 - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (wonderful and perfect ending for our beloved characters, but, honestly, I don't think this game captures the essence of Uncharted, because there is too much exploring, too much platforming, too many puzzles, too many boring moments and not enough shooting/action: I'm a big fan of Uncharted, but this isn't Uncharted to me; I know this an unpopular opinion, but that's really how I felt while I played the game and I don't think there's a reason not to be honest about it; I liked it, but not as much as the others).

I also loved Fight for Fortune, but I don't think it would be fair for this game to include it in this rating, like some people are doing, since it's a small game.

All in all, "The Last of Us" is still the best game ever made.  :)

• Like 1

1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

2/3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Uncharded 3: Drake's Deception

4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Never played Golden Abyss. I've always been in absolute love of Uncharted 2, just simply my favorite game in the series. I think 3 and 4 are really tied and I find it funny that a lot of other people had 4 tied with their second favorite Uncharted game lol.

Out of 10's they would all easily get 8's.

I do admit though over the course of the game all the bridges breaking and rock faces falling apart, I keep thinking to myself damn he should be dead by now all the near falls and deaths he's had.

Uncharted 4 was my favorite game of time, tied with The Last of Us of course. My God that game had me on the edge of my seat dying to play more. So up until now 2 was my favorite, looks like it's gonna have to scoot over though:

UC4

UC2

UC3

UC1

Never played Golden Abbyss unfortunately, but I'm sure it's nothing short of great just like all the other games. I really feel like shit knowing there are no more instalments to this franchise, but hey it'll only be a matter of time until TLOU 2. And there's also gonna be SP DLC!

• Like 1

A Thief's End

Among Thieves

Drake's Deception

Drake's Fortune

Golden Abyss

Honestly I've only ever played 3 entirely through once. But it's still very very close and sometimes surpasses 2. We'll see how I feel as I continue to play through the UC Collection.

I've played all of them and here's my verdict:

1. Uncharted: Among Thieves
2. Uncharted: Drake's Deception
3. Uncharted: A Thief's End
4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
5. Uncharted: Golden Abyss

I spent most of my time playing Drake's Deception multiplayer though (around four months). The new one is just awful by the way.

Don't own a vita so can't rank Golden Abyss or Fight for Fortune.

1. Uncharted 4 (what can I say, hated the final battle, but loved the scenery, routes, storyline, puzzles, and fucking loved grappling! [Felt like Lara Croft swinging everywhere]. I liked seeing Drake's past, which was only slightly covered in Uncharted 3, and seeing Troy Baker -- Sam and Nate = best tag team, didn't expect the multiple plot-twists, got incredibly giddy with the epilogue. will take me forever and a day to do crash bandicoot [though slow-mo should help -- been so long since i've had to use d-pad to move characters, so it's taking adjustment], and holy crap, a campaign dlc! please let it be about cassie. multiplayer was alright, but for some odd reason, i got the revive and sidekick trophies 5 steps early, so i only had 5 revives and 5 sidekicks spawned in total, and got the trophies. now that i have multiplayer out of the way, going back for the misc trophies (tried chapter 13-14 trophy, but it didn't pop... and the lemur trophy didnt pop either, but it was 1.03 update..., the 1000 kills will be a grind but will go hand and hand with the 100 kills w/o dying.)

2. Uncharted 1 (great replayability, intro to the team, but hated the water chapters, will never go for brutal. 

3. Uncharted 3 (see nate's past, hints at Drake not being his real name [Marlowe says as much], seeing new character: Cutter [though I hear he'll be in the UC4 dlc -- but I want Cassie dlc!! :( ], omfg, hated going through the pirate ships to find sully, but appreciated the endless desert scenes. the shootouts in the pirate ship were incredibly intense, just on normal difficulty, with so many snipers, and then armored enemies all at the same time...Iram was relatively short compared to the other travels, but holy fuck I hated the djinn [weird that they only appeared for a couple chapters and then never seen from again -- my hatred for the teleporting djinn is only shadowed by my hatred for the exploding mummies in Uncharted 4; didn't matter how much I rolled or jumped away, those skeletons in UC4 ended me.] Gonna say it: Hated using constellations to find the next destination -- so hard to see anything in the sky, and hated the scorpions, hated the death machine guy on the ship, loved sniping)

4. Uncharted 2 (hate those blue guardians/yeti creatures. takes so much bullets to kill -- yes i know, rpg and bow do wonders, but when limited on resources...boss battle was nice. felt like a really long game, though not as much as UC4. Intro to Chloe. Hated the train scene, hated the helicopters, puzzles were nice, omfg elena's "death" scene was :(

All things considered, the 4 games all had good and bad things, and Uncharted 4 tried to keep all the good, especially with tweaks not disabling trophies now -- helped so much on flawless swordfight against rafe. And I sincerely doubt Naughty Dog playtested the Brutal difficulty. Would have been nice to see a young Sully and Drake adventure, but it'd also be nice to see a hint of Cassie's future exploits, such as finding Atlantis, or Mu, or Lemuria, or some ancient city under Antarctica. 

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD