List of PS4's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

Yesterday Origins has a glitched trophy, I think

I own the game but have not started it yet.

No one has earned the "Human Calculator" trophy

Its a point & Click game, and they almost always have easy trophies.

There are no very rare or ultra rare trophies in that game and the requirements for the unearned trophy seems easy enough

So I think its safe to say its unobtainable

Worms WMD is currently has a glitched trophy.

The trophy 'Billy no Mates' is unobtainable in patch v1.07, making it impossible for anyone with the digital version

This is because any sub goal that involves 'Finish the level with x health left' won't count as done; no matter what. 

• 1 month later...
On 17.12.2016 at 8:39 PM, BooneIronshield said:

Thanks for letting me know about it. I've added a note about there being a method in the trophy guide but I'm leaving it on the list since it is unobtainable without manipulating the system clock.

If a trophy is obtainable by legit means it is self-evidently not unobtainable. You should remove it from the list.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

BooneIronshield

Premium Member

Content count 554

Joined January 22, 2016

Last visited December 25, 2016

Doesn't look too good.

It's funny since he made this topic because the previous guy that made these was never active. Vicious circle lol.

4 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

BooneIronshield

Premium Member

Content count 554

Joined January 22, 2016

Last visited December 25, 2016

Doesn't look too good.

Yea, he creates a new profile pretty frequently, although his latest account hasn't logged onto the forums since March 12th either.

I think these threads are probably a bust, especially now that Sly can't transfer ownership of threads.

• 3 weeks later...

Tethered

Hi I've missed omnipresent trophy three times now. Got AAAA in all levels but didn't pop. Developer said try playing all levels again - but just to post a time hoping that would be enough to kick it off, but no joy there. I then wiped my save and did all 13 levels again AAAA and no trophy. Finally did it again with another fresh save and nothing again. Very frustrated, can't get motivated to try again.

• 3 weeks later...

Is armello still unobtainable?

Picked it up a while back. Well ive not played too much. It is fun and would enjoy the plat.

Saw somewere it was re patched to fix broken trophy. Just a bit unsure

And toy solders toybox edition (sp)

Challenger trophy : wish ubi or who ever woulda fixed. Put a damper on that game when i found out. What a disapntment. ?

Is there any chance to add this game to the list too?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4530-blues-and-bullets

The first two episodes were published loooong ago and it seems that there is no real chance that this game will ever be fully published so more then the half of the trophies are unobtainable. :( 

• Like 1

On 19.8.2016 at 2:11 AM, BooneIronshield said:

UPCOMING UNOBTAINABLES

Disney Infinity 2.0 - Effective September 30, 2016 for Toy Box Maker trophy, March 3, 2017 for the other listed trophies.

Reveal hidden contents

Achievable Trophies: 26/30 (4 Unobtainable)

:platinum: Platinum Hero - Collect every trophy.

Toy Box Maker - Publish your own Toy Box Game.

World Traveler - Download 5 user-generated games.

All Four One - Play a 4-player game.

Reason - Servers will be shut down March 3, 2017.

Huh? I earned Toy Box Maker without any trouble on December 18, 2016:

I know the list hasn't been updated in a while, but Toy Box Maker was obtainable like every other trophy until the official shutdown on March 3, 2017. 

Edited by Izularia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guess what? The Tomorrow Children is also going to be an impossible trophy as the game will be pulled from the PSN store and the game will shut down once November rolls around due to lack of interest in the game. I had no idea this was an MMO, and it was probably a good idea that I didn't try it out, it looked really boring with a Cold War Russia propoganda theme. :(

Link to the article on (URL not allowed): https://www.(URL not allowed)/n12195/the-tomorrow-children-servers-to-shut-down-november-1st

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread in a nutshell:

ca8.png

People are still begging for this thread to be updated even though the author of this thread has not been active for about 9 months...

maxresdefault.jpg

By now World War 3 has already happened and still no updates have been made to this thread. You then start to wonder if the author in real life has had an accident or something similar happen for whatever reason since then. maybe he went to college and is too busy? who knows?

8bf.jpg

I don't know... Have you tried using this thead on PlaystationTrophies.org to save your meantime issues? This is a good alternative solution to use for now since it's regularly updated by the author when something is needed to be put out for people to be aware of (eg. a games servers are announced to shut down or a new game appears to have an unachieveable trophy in it's trophy list).

Edited by Skeptical69

OK, so that these threads don't have to keep cycling from one topic creator to another, I have made a wiki that catalogs these things. A list of games with unobtainable trophies is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Games_with_unobtainable_trophies

A list of unobtainable trophies themselves is available here:

http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Category:Unobtainable_trophies

To mark a trophy is unobtainable, just go to that trophy's page on the wiki and set "unobtain = 1" in the {{Trophy}} template at the top of the page. The game/trophy will then automatically be added to the list.

Edit: And a version that is sortable by console (PS3/PS4/Vita) is available here: http://www.psntrophywiki.org/wiki/Unobtainable_trophy#List_of_games_with_unobtainable_trophies

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 4