List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

Is the online for this game down?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/92-ufc-2009-undisputed

People seem to still earn the online trophies, but I see the 2010 game has been down for a long time.

According to this list it shut down in 2014:

Will probably need to clean those up then... -_- 

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Is the online for this game down?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/92-ufc-2009-undisputed

People seem to still earn the online trophies, but I see the 2010 game has been down for a long time.

According to this list it shut down in 2014:

Will probably need to clean those up then... -_- 

Nope, that one isn't down despite UFC 3 and UFC 10 being down.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

2017-09-05_06h06_57.png

That list should probably be fixed then :S 

Indeed.

Also...those July 16 2014 dates should be changed to July 17 2014. A very minor change but in fact they shut in the early hours of July 17th in the GMT timezone and on Unreal Tournament 3 in particular, a guy earned the online trophy in the early hours of July 17 so this could cause confusion and lead to someone reporting him, when in fact it is legit. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions

49 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Indeed.

Also...those July 16 2014 dates should be changed to July 17 2014. A very minor change but in fact they shut in the early hours of July 17th in the GMT timezone and on Unreal Tournament 3 in particular, a guy earned the online trophy in the early hours of July 17 so this could cause confusion and lead to someone reporting him, when in fact it is legit. 

IIRC Blaze did get flagged for it once already. :P

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2017 at 4:28 AM, zomba666 said:

hi,

You can add GTA5 for PS3, because Rockstar has deactivated bounties, so the trophy "Run Like The Wind" is unobtainable.

They said it is temporary, but it is like that since almost 2 months.

This is still true, and it is now December 9th.  So should add it to the unobtainable list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

It's never getting updated. I reported it many times for closure but nobody cared... TC stopped visiting the forum more than a year ago.

We'd rather have something helpful pinned than nothing at all. Once someone decides to make and keep up with a new thread then we'll replace this one with that new one

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/02/2018 at 0:56 AM, BlindMango said:

We'd rather have something helpful pinned than nothing at all. Once someone decides to make and keep up with a new thread then we'll replace this one with that new one

I’ll do this one of these days (starting next week), but this is a long long list. But I can handle it.

I’ll create a link directly to the topic “Known Upcoming Shutdowns” and complete the list with those that already been closed since 2016 if @EdinhoN doesn’t mind.

I was thinking to make lists of games with titles only, separeted by Errors/Glitches and Servers Closure. This will include PS3, PS4 and Vita ;) 

If that’s fine by all of you, I’ll should start this next Monday ;)

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I’ll do this one of these days (starting next week), but this is a long long list. But I can handle it.

I’ll create a link directly to the topic “Known Upcoming Shutdowns” and complete the list with those that already been closed since 2016 if @EdinhoN doesn’t mind.

I was thinking to make lists of games with titles only, separeted by Errors/Glitches and Servers Closure. This will include PS3, PS4 and Vita ;) 

If that’s fine by all of you, I’ll should start this next Monday ;)

Sounds great! Just @ me when you create it and I'll do what I need with pinning the topic and so on ;) 

• Like 2

On 02/07/2018 at 11:20 AM, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

I can't open any of the spoilers in the second post. Anyone else having the same issue? [...]

Actually I've had this issue quite a lot on various threads, including some of my own. One way of replicating this bug on this very thread is going to page 1, opening any spoiler tag from the 2nd post, then hitting refresh (F5). It then becomes impossible to open any of the spoiler tags in the 2nd post. I am using the most up-to-date version of Chrome. Android also suffers from this bug, but there it happens even without refreshing @BlindMango