(NA) CO-OP Sale

Aranea Highwind

There's currently a sale on the NA PSN store. Games like MK X, Resident Evil 5, Dark Souls 3 among others have been discounted.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/co-op-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-COOPSALELP

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/13/co-op-sale-starts-now-save-up-to-60/

Edited by Paige
  • Like 1

This is freaking stupid, mate.

9WWJqBP.pngvGUbm92.png

You think that's bad? I bought Grid 2 at launch. They added DLC packs (which took a few minutes to complete for trophies, but I digress) for $10 each, or a 'All in pass' for $35 that included all DLC. The game dropped in price, but never the DLC.

Finally, the released an all inclusive (Reloaded) version of the game with all DLC, which they sold for less than the price of the All in pass.

I ended up getting the Reloaded game on sale for, I think $8, even though I still have the disc. The All in pass was still $35.

You think that's bad? I bought Grid 2 at launch. They added DLC packs (which took a few minutes to complete for trophies, but I digress) for $10 each, or a 'All in pass' for $35 that included all DLC. The game dropped in price, but never the DLC.

Finally, the released an all inclusive (Reloaded) version of the game with all DLC, which they sold for less than the price of the All in pass.

I ended up getting the Reloaded game on sale for, I think $8, even though I still have the disc. The All in pass was still $35, which the game plus all DLC was $8.

Am I the only one that finds it strange that some of the games on that sale don't even have co-op?

Nope, you're not the only one.

Too bad for you people in NA this sale isn't that great. I don't see any game+price that interests me.

It's one of those ultra rare moments where the EU sale is better than the NA sale :o.

• Like 1

You know what is pissing me off? XL dlc pack for Mortal Kombat X still 24.99$ which is exactly same price for Mortal Kombat XL. It is like a huge fuck you for those who bought MKX.

You want to get even more pissed off? The XL DLC pack is currently in the DLC sale on the EU Store for £9.99 (about $13). Unfortunately, the NA store rarely has DLC sales and if they do it's usually just season passes or complete editions. You might be waiting a while for it to go on sale. 

Is Alien Nation worth getting at this price, or should I wait?

I feel it will drop more, maybe to 7.99/9.99 by end of this year.

Since 

11.99 psplus price is the first ever drop in price, if you really want to play it and cant wait then yeah buy it, but if still good backlogged I say wait another 3-5months.

19.99/19.99 4/25/16

11.99/13.99 9/2/16 current sale.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY