Platinums and 100% that you would you never do again

AbleArcher97

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection - unless theres a step-by-step guide of exactly how to play through to get the plat. the requirements for some events aren't listed anywhere (even on the internet) and theres always gonna be 1 or 2 events that you're missing and have no way to know which one it is. It also hurts that each of the CPUs have different stat requirements for some things. IIRC i was able to 100% everyone but Blancs with ~350 knowledge stat, but a few of Blanc's events require 500 knowledge, that drove me insane.

The legend of heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - provided theres no magical/theoretical "play for the first time again". The story is good, but I wouldn't play through it twice more from scratch while already knowing what happens.

Lego jurassic world - it was grindy and boring and the loading screens were eternal. I also almost drove my family mad with how often the jurassic park theme was playing xD.

everything else I either like enough or is short/easy enough I'd be willing to do it again.

Alice: Madness Returns 100%. The main game was great and fun, but I wouldn't do the DLC again if someone paid me.

I'm surprised you could make yourself do it the first time. I just had to quit. It's amazing that such a fun game had as its inspiration such a sad, pathetic one. Did you know that American McGee's Alice got rave reviews?

Anyway, for me, it's definitely Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1. For me, it's the worst game I've played since at least the NES generation, and arguably the worst game I've ever played (and I'm talking even against Atari 2600 games like Swordquest or ET).

Edited by starcrunch061

Orc Slayer was an absolutely miserable experience for me. It's an easy Plat but the game is so awful that I couldn't even be bothered to stack the second trophy list as I had originally planned to.

Teslagrad was an excellent game I thought, but a few of the collectibles were downright infuriating. If I had the opportunity, I wouldn't Plat it again.

Broken Age was a good game, but I wouldn't Plat this one again either. The "Gary Has His Reasons", and "Are You Trying To Get Rid Of Me?" trophies were a pain, and that's without mentioning the many other missable trophies that you need to focus on whilst meeting the requirements of the other two trophies I mentioned.

• Like 1

hmmm...mixed feelings about this...ambiguous answer: all and none...

i enjoyed or was challenged by every game that i've played...would do them again without hesitation but...

at the same time i have a ton of games in my backlog that i'm eager to play and still a plethora of titles i'm planning on going through so would prefer not to play the ones i've completed again...

• Like 1

I have had it relatively easy since I don't tend to bother with trophies and/or platinums that are extremely difficult in order to get a lower profile trophy percentage average. But there are a couple exceptions.

Mega Man Legacy Collection - less than two percent of all owners on PSNProfiles have all the trophies for it and last time I checked on the PSN, only 0.2% of owners have the Gold x50 trophy. I guess I'm the 172nd person to obtain all the trophies on this website, which considering there's over 10,500 owners, I feel pretty proud of it.

I don't want to 100 percent it again anytime soon because the robot boss challenges for Megaman 2 and 3 were very difficult. You can skip four challenges in this collection as there are 54 challenges, but you must obtain gold for all the others. A couple challenges in particular make you want to glitch the Megaman 1 bosses, because otherwise you're not going to finish in time to obtain a Gold Metal.

I totally hear you on this one. I've not finished all the challenges yet. I am on Megaman 2 boss no item which is #47 or #48 I believe. I'm so ready to start ripping out my hair or destroying controllers. I'm not to the point of just saying the heck with it and moving on, but getting really close.

I totally hear you on this one. I've not finished all the challenges yet. I am on Megaman 2 boss no item which is #47 or #48 I believe. I'm so ready to start ripping out my hair or destroying controllers. I'm not to the point of just saying the heck with it and moving on, but getting really close.

Those are the most difficult, apart from All Megaman Bosses with no items.

I'm surprised you could make yourself do it the first time. I just had to quit. It's amazing that such a fun game had as its inspiration such a sad, pathetic one. Did you know that American McGee's Alice got rave reviews?

Anyway, for me, it's definitely Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1. For me, it's the worst game I've played since at least the NES generation, and arguably the worst game I've ever played (and I'm talking even against Atari 2600 games like Swordquest or ET).

I'm guessing the reviews for the PC version because the console version was crappy. I mean I had to save every time I jumped or killed the enemy. I was anxious the whole time I played it. Glad it's done though.

Tied for #5 and #4...

Heavy Rain & Walking Dead :   They're both great games, but you can only play the outcomes so many times.

#3...  

Max Payne 3.  Between the glitches, the online grind, and NYMHC, NO THANKS!

#2...  

Call of Duty Ghosts:  I can't believe I played CoD, I can't stand these pew pew pew games, but it was a gift.

Annnndd # 1 (Drumroll)

Resident Evil 6:  This was my first game on the PS3.  And it was so awful it took me 3 years to platinum.  Leon's campaign started out fun, but overall... UGH.

• Like 1

I rather do Injustice again than

Doing prototype - so shitty grindy outdated game (though I liked concept but running events on platinum and grinding...)

Sound Shapes Death Mode Levels - retarded random

Jak & Daxter Trilogy VITA VERSIONS - IT WAS SO AWFUL TO PLAT JAK 1, I DROPPED JAK 2 AND JAK 3 because of low framerate and other issues.

Killzone 2 - Elite difficulty too retarded, there were 3 bad moments, on train and in the end of the game. No enjoyment.

RIDGE RACER VITA - grind with 3 tracks and same cars. Seriously?

Bioshock 2 PS3 - I GLAD PS4 version doesn't have MP at all.

Dyad - just bad game

Back to the future - I just don't like it, never was a fan of original series. And it contains so many situational trophies (not like TWD complete and get plat), so I dropped it after 1 episode.

Aabs animals, detuned, Linger in Shadows - what is that ????

Lego lord of the rings VITA - It's not so bad,  I just realized that VITA version of LEGO is so shitty so I won't spend time to play that ports.

Ridge Racer Unbounded - so shitty game I even lost save so now can't make myself to finish campaign... I even got all online (worst online experience ever).

SPORT GAMES! I WON'T PLAY MADDEN/MLB/NBA/FIFA/RUGBY anymore

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2. I have nothing against most of the trophies, I actually think the gameplay ones are great. But the 24h time in the creation is awful and the b/s heart/plays ones. Sadly I still have to do LBP Vita's 24h trophy which is way worse than PS3/PS4 since you risk burn in if you do it too long. Which is why I haven't just done it. Those trophies are awful! I even enjoyed all the DLC trophies for both games too. [can't remember what trophies LBP3 has lol]. If not for those awful trophies, they'd be really fun to replat and 100%.

Overlord FOE - It's a mediocre game, and I kinda liked it, but it had so many problems. And the online trophies were super dumb. And the farming was ridiculous.

Pac-Man 256 - This is a game I started really liking, but hated by the time I finally upgraded every powerup. The grind was far too much. I have never deleted a game so fast after getting 100%.

Knack - Love this game, but man those diamonds.

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - I loved this game, but man the trophy for getting a certain number of bounces off cars without hitting the ground was too much. It was far too easy to build up your super meter that would make things harder on you, even playing on hard didn't make it easier. It's too random. It was way easier to do the car thing on SRIV and iirc there wasn't even a trophy for it in there. Until I got to that trophy, I was thinking of getting the game on PS3 and replating it, but nope!

Kick & Finnick - It was fun, and not too hard, but man some of those levels were frustrating in particular the levels with bounce pads.

Noby Noby Boy - I got stuck forever trying to do some of those stupid trophies. never again.

2013: Infected Wars - The grind was so boring, and the game wasn't worth playing again, yet I had to play it many times to level up all the way. Ugh.

Jak & Daxter Trilogy VITA VERSIONS - IT WAS SO AWFUL TO PLAT JAK 1, I DROPPED JAK 2 AND JAK 3 because of low framerate and other issues.

wat, it was easy as hell to plat Jak 1. It was even easier than PS3 since the fishing minigame was easier with the touch controls.

Edited by Elvick_

wat, it was easy as hell to plat Jak 1. It was even easier than PS3 since the fishing minigame was easier with the touch controls. 

My experience was awful. I played this game on PS2 many years before. And on VITA it was ported so bad...

I dropped Jak 2 and Jak 3 as I said. LAGS, cutted graphics, low FPS, glitches with double jump.

I don't recommend anyone to play these versions...

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

My experience was awful. I played this game on PS2 many years before. And on VITA it was ported so bad...

I dropped Jak 2 and Jak 3 as I said. LAGS, cutted graphics, low FPS, glitches with double jump.

I don't recommend anyone to play these versions...

I got 100% on PS2, PS3 and Vita of Jak & Daxter. Vita was fine, the framerate was mostly fine. And the only real problem area is one where nothing is actually happening oddly enough. [by the seagulls on one of the beaches]. The bigger problem with that game was grabbing moving ledges, not the framerate. You'd just slide off ledges that moved. But it forced you to actually platform instead of rely on it, which made it easier. Since you can flat land on the middle of everything if you're timing it properly. Jak 2 is awful on everything so meh.

I got 100% on PS2, PS3 and Vita of Jak & Daxter. Vita was fine, the framerate was mostly fine. And the only real problem area is one where nothing is actually happening oddly enough. [by the seagulls on one of the beaches]. The bigger problem with that game was grabbing moving ledges, not the framerate. You'd just slide off ledges that moved. But it forced you to actually platform instead of rely on it, which made it easier. Since you can flat land on the middle of everything if you're timing it properly. Jak 2 is awful on everything so meh.

Of course if we compare all 3 vita version Jak 1 is best ported no doubts, that's why I got platinum only there. I managed to play through that.

But Jak 2 and 3... c'mon it was so bad...

GTA IV. First time I reached 100% was on the 360, second time was on the PS3 as a favour for a friend, and the third 100% run was on my own PS3. I thought after that I could grind my way through anything. 

And then Skyrim happened. I love the game, or used to. Then on the 14th quest of 15 to recover the Daedric artifacts I discover the quest giver is dead and I have to do it all again. In addition to the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests. I'll be back to add Skyrim to the list soon  :awesome:

• Like 1

Defiance - Anyone who has played this game for even a day knows exactly why this platinum is a boar.

Evslaved: Odyssey to the West - without a video guide, those Tech Orbs are a friggin' nightmare to find in their entirety.

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures - if I have to hear that little cream puff say "I'm no boy, I'm a man! It's in my name!" one more damn time, I swear I'll snap someone's neck...

GTA IV. First time I reached 100% was on the 360, second time was on the PS3 as a favour for a friend, and the third 100% run was on my own PS3. I thought after that I could grind my way through anything. 

And then Skyrim happened. I love the game, or used to. Then on the 14th quest of 15 to recover the Daedric artifacts I discover the quest giver is dead and I have to do it all again. In addition to the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests. I'll be back to add Skyrim to the list soon  :awesome:

That dang Daedric artifact trophy is the only thing separating me from the base game platinum, too.

Forgot, inFamous. Love that game, but man I had to do some wonky respawns to get one of the challenges done post-game since there just weren't big enough groups of enemies and none on roofs. Trying to knock people off the railroad/bridge or whatever it was was nearly impossible.

And the shards without an ability to sense where they are at all, never again.

• Like 1

Goosebumps -  nothing really to be said.

Rayman Legends  -  after grinding out all the online trophies and getting the final awsomeness level,     will not be attempting on ps4

The Raven  -   neat game,   bit buggy

Monopoly Street ps3 -   with how long it took me to complete,   and the annoying rolled a 15 trophy 

Magus -     never again,