Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

• 2 weeks later...
On 22. 10. 2016 at 0:40 PM, MaximumOverdrive said:

In fact, it is the hardest Veteran difficulty. Advanced Warfare was the easiest, because they had Exo suits. xD

I'd agree if you count only post-MW games, otherwise I'd say CoD 1 is hardest simply due to non-regenerating health. I finished WaW on Veteran twice (PC and PS3) and boy, that road to Reichstag was probably harder than the real life battle, but I wouldn't even consider trying to play CoD 1 on Veteran, the Pavlov's House itself was pretty hard even on Normal. And I finished BO3 on Brutal or whatever that almost one hit kill diffiulty was, so I can take punishment lol.

Oh and for the topic, Just Cause 2 fits the requirement by 0,01%, so there's that :D Not that hard platinum, but very grindy, if my memory serves me right.

edit: nice timing with the other JC2 bro :D

Edited by czDante92
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:29 AM, blazkowicz6 said:

Tomb Raider became Ultra Rare recently.  :highfive:

So the title goes to Just Cause platinum at 5.02%. 

Ironically the platinum rate for Tomb Raider is 4.99% but 100% is 5%. Go figure.

My rarest platinum that isn't ultra-rare is now AC Black Flag at 5.42%.

• 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Mine is now Portal 2, at 5.07%.

I swear, I think I get more UR Platinums these days through "rarity entropy" as the old PS3 ones slide into obscurity, than I do from playing new games 1f602.png

Totally agree, In just a few days I get Knack and ACIII as UR, and usually all new games, specially AAA, nowadays are far easier to plat than the PS3 era. Also I think that the new entries are only tracked by active trophy hunters as the auto update feature got disabled a few years ago.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 0:34 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Currently for me it is MGSV's platinum, Legend at 5.17%.

I am surprised that MGS games are not rarer. 3 was relatively easy but others are much more intensive. Requiring multiple playthroughs, tedious grinds, and some truly challenging gameplay like getting the BBE in 4 or completing all VR missions in 2.

So since my last post, MGSV has become ~0.2% rarer and is now UR. 

Assassin's Creed III is in Flux. Some days it's 5.01% VR other days it's 5% UR.

My next definite VR platinum is currently Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) at 5.07%.

18 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Mine is now Portal 2, at 5.07%.

I swear, I think I get more UR Platinums these days through "rarity entropy" as the old PS3 ones slide into obscurity, than I do from playing new games ?

Portal 2 is also mine now too after Tomb Raider fell into UR status. It’s currently sitting at 4.87