Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

Here's my stats! Won't make it until midnight to play, so I'll tee off with Rory sometime tomorrow.

Games completed/Played - 48/35

Trophies earned - 1800

Unearned - 238

Completion % - 87.24

Rarity 45.06%

I also need to rearrange two games. Dirt 3 goes to 8, Rapture goes up to 7 to coordinate playing with Billy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Time now: 12:49a

Starting Completion %: 32.23%

First game: fuk I'm still not sure. Will figure out tomorrow.

Available trophies for this event: 227

I deleted the last two 0%s on my psn profile but they haven't update here on psnp. I'll see if it updates after 24 hours/a trophy earned before I post my unearned trophy number (it's mega high).

oops had a trophy randomly ding in mgs v...so update to my starting point for future reference:

completion is : 99.20%

earned trophies : 4447

unearned trophies : 33

shoe size : US 13, JP 32

games completed to 100%: 82/83

genital warts : 100%

self esteem : 55%

highest level of education : 10

ego : 87%

friends : 0%

steak rareness : 55%

favorite # : 8

I appreciate your humor. Keep it up and this will be an entertaining month.

oops had a trophy randomly ding in mgs v...so update to my starting point for future reference:

completion is : 99.20%

earned trophies : 4447

unearned trophies : 33

shoe size : US 13, JP 32

games completed to 100%: 82/83

genital warts : 100%

self esteem : 55%

highest level of education : 10

ego : 87%

friends : 0%

steak rareness : 55%

favorite # : 8

I appreciate your humor. Keep it up and this will be an entertaining month.

Looks like PB's friends stat has to be changed now.

Also: NOOOOOOOOOOO, Markus what are you doing? We were so close!

Was bound to happen really, but hey you never know maybe at the end of today there will be 27 updates to read :lol:.

I hope this happens at least once. I want to see if there's any kind of fancy message when you hit the like-limit. :D

I also need to rearrange two games. Dirt 3 goes to 8, Rapture goes up to 7 to coordinate playing with Billy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yay for more people playing Dirt 3.

EDIT: :facepalm: You already had Dirt 3 in your list.

But yay for more people playing Dirt 3 at the same time. :D

Edited by Crimson Idol

Night's nearly over so I'll post my stats for the start of November.

Total trophies: 6,984 trophies

Games completed/played:  148/240

Completion: 78.73%

Unearned trophies: 2,995 trophies

Good luck to everyone and hopefully I'll enjoy this month's selection better than last time.

As far as I know I'm the only one playing a Sword Art Online game. But I'm playing Sword Art Online: Lost Song not Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.

For me it's not a problem but @Hemiak should decide on that.

Well if it Is a problem, then I will change it no problems there =) And I think I was just reading the SAO title a bit to quick my bad  

Oooh and maybe a bit late for some of you guys but GOOD LUCK with the event!! =) 

Edited by vin_rob

Some have started but none have finished so it's not late ;)

I think I said is somewhere last night already but if not I'll say it again: have fun everyone, game on!

yeah not to late for the finish, but a bit to late for some people for the start ey :P 

Still I only start when I'm home from work... so in a view hours, 

This is my first event tho, so kind of exited lols. 

Okay, finally have stats before the event for me.

78.95% completion rate before event

46 completed games

20 platinums

57 games at E rank or higher (5 E ranked games)

479 unearned trophies

340 unearned trophies with 0%s not counted

I thought to include unearned with 0%s not counted since that includes no games being played for this when the unearned trophies actually has 4 of them in there already.

I hate platformers :| I really hate platformers :angry:

What's that? I have 3 more platformers in my backlog? :facepalm:

Day 1 review for Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time. PoP can f**k off and die. When I've platinumed it. :shakefist:

:(

Platforming is one of my favourite genres...

What exactly is wrong with it, is it really platforming in general or is it something specific?

Day 1 review for Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time. PoP can f**k off and die. When I've platinumed it. :shakefist:

Wasn't much of a fan of Sand of Time either. Ran into several glitches, one of them being the disappearance of the character you control, to the point where not even the AI was able to see me nor was I able to interact with the environment correctly anymore.

Forgotten Sands was stellar though, but then again if you don't like that kind of platforming you might as well stay clear of that one :P .

So played about an hour and a half of Time and Eternity.  I have a feeling it's going to end up being like Last Rebellion to me because I'm having a similar WTF about the story right at the start.  The art is nice and the battle system is at least decent enough.  But what the hell on oh hey, I get to marry cute girl, die protecting her, we go back in time six months and I'm now a tiny dragon and somehow we gotta change that first scene with few clues, and all of this happens in like the first half an hour of the game.  Oh and I'm trying to find assassins, and find their fan club instead.  It's definitely weird and while not amazing, it's not bad.

3/30 trophies earned so far, which is 12% since the game has an easy gold you can get in the first area.  Only took maybe a half an hour of play to get the game to a D rank on here.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 4

Wasn't much of a fan of Sand of Time either. Ran into several glitches, one of them being the disappearance of the character you control, to the point where not even the AI was able to see me nor was I able to interact with the environment correctly anymore.

Forgotten Sands was stellar though, but then again if you don't like that kind of platforming you might as well stay clear of that one :P .

Okay so I was already thinking about Forgotten Sands...

Yeah Sands Of TIme can [CENSORED] itself in the [CENSORED], eat [CENSORED] and die. I'm not even touching that one after it broke my game by bugging on me, apparently the bug was ported straight from the original version even.

Do we have to do a review each day, or is it okay just to have 1 review post with all our thoughts?

I don't think it's mandatory as far as I know, but during the last event pretty much everyone ended up doing a daily overview and then something a tad more elaborate for the final day of a game.

It's overall a good way to keep track of people's progress, as well as keep the thread's natural flow, instead of having like 2 days of bugger all going on for the duration of each game and then suddenly a dump of information in one go.

It's not like it has to be something elaborate, but a quick overview would be cool I think.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Do we have to do a review each day, or is it okay just to have 1 review post with all our thoughts?

I don't think it's mandatory as far as I know, but during the last event pretty much everyone ended up doing a daily overview and then something a tad more elaborate for the final day of a game.

It's overall a good way to keep track of people's progress, as well as keep the thread's natural flow, instead of having like 2 days of bugger all going on for the duration of each game and then suddenly a dump of information in one go.

It's not like it has to be something elaborate, but a quick overview would be cool I think.

The rules say:

They WILL then post their thoughts on each game, and write a short review on the final day for each game. This can take any shape or form each person desires.

This does not explicitely state to post your thoughts every day, but going by last event just about all of us wrote as much on day 1 and day 2 as on day 3 of each game. Sometimes the day one or day two reviews are actually longer because the third day does not give the player many new thoughts to discuss besides what they already found out in the first two days.

I just remembered that a couple of final day reviews were... different. For instance, voodoo did a video review on those days, and I presented a haiku.

Basically, it's really up to you how and how much you want to write, and what you do on the in-between days. This is a thread in which people tend to really write extensively though.

:yay: :yay: :yay:  And to those wondering, YES, I will most definitely present my final day reviews as haiku again!* :yay: :yay: :yay:

*Feck me, the stuff I keep talking myself into every damn time...

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 3

First off, whichever moron at my kids school district decided that the 50th day of school should be celebrated by having the kids dress up in 1950s clothes... The day after Halloween, should be punched in the dick. My wife basically went from building the kids Halloween costumes to working on my daughter's outfit. :shakefist:

Anyway, last night I helped straighten up after hurricane Halloween, watched some football, and then played some Lego Marvel. I was pretty tired and just couldn't bring myself to start TLOU at midnight, only to turn it off half an hour later. I shut it down shortly after that and went to bed.

Excited to start tonight.

One big review is fine. If you'd just like to post a small update saying "played 2 hours, having fun" or something in the middle that'd fine too. Many of us have the attention span of goldfish so we like to put our thoughts down as we go.