Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

just a quick note that canada and u.s. basically the same...big daily life differences would be better weed here and less of a tendency to go around shooting each other resulting in a tendency of also not wanting to do this in other countries either...not much else I can think of...our leader has smaller bollocks perhaps?...

I'm planning on completing at least one of the campaigns during its time period, but at least it's nice to hear that it's decent. I'm just hoping that Senran Kagura is not as flaccid as HyperDevotion was, gosh that game was butt-ugly.

Each campaign has 25 missions on average, each lasting maybe 5-15 min. The art style and even gameplay is very different from Hyperdevotion as far as I know, so chances are you might enjoy this one more.

• Like 1

Reiterating my list along with my current completion percentage prior to the event

1. The Banner Saga
2. Resident Evil 6
3. Downwell

4. Alien Isolation

5. Murdered: Soul Suspect

6. Stardust Vanguards

7. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth/Afterbirth

8. Thief

9. Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

10. Journey

36.14% completion (already not a good percentage lol)

I'm more interested in rodents. Guinea pigs, rabbits, hamster etc.

Yeah rabbits are cool, especially with a good sauce. Don't really care for the others and I was actually talking about pets, not for eating :)

Okay, I think this is going WAY off course now. I don't mind, I'm just stating it :D

just a quick note that canada and u.s. basically the same...big daily life differences would be better weed here and less of a tendency to go around shooting each other resulting in a tendency of also not wanting to do this in other countries either...not much else I can think of...our leader has smaller bollocks perhaps?...

It always seems to me like Canada is what the USA would be without the testosterone poisoning. As in, Canadians are more laid-back about most stuff, which is just one basic point but it causes a whole change in how people are viewed.

I'm a cat person...hehe!

Never would have guessed :)

I'm a cat person...hehe!

Kitties for the win! <3 Dogs are okay, though.

I've got all mine loaded, except for pocket god, which for some reason declines to be added.  Oh well.  It didn't really hurt my completion percentage, due to me already having an absurd amount of games.  It went down less than .5%

They won't actually effect it until you earn a trophy. 

• Like 1

Good morning/afternoon/evening, ladies and gentlemen. :)

I wholeheartedly intend on participating this month's KYC engagement, and I have my games listed below as to be expected. My only inquiry is this: does the event officially start first thing tomorrow morning on November 1st? I ask, only because I can keep track in my journal better that way. As for my list of games, here's what I have planned for myself, unless someone wishes to take a look at my profile and suggest a different title.

1. Uncharted: Drake'a Fortune (Action RPG)

2. Rainbow Moon (Tactical RPG)

3. Beyond: Two Souls (Interactive Story)

4. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Tactical Shooter)

5. Toy Story 3: The Game (Kids/Platformer)

6. GrandTheft Auto IV: The Complete Tales of Liberty City (Shooter/Story-driven)

7. Yakuza: Dead Souls (Zombie Survival)

8. Sonic Adventure (Kids/Speed-based Platforming)

9. RIPD: The Game (Action)

10. Tales of Symphonia (JRPG)

My current completion rate is 73.94%, and I have 1,695 unearned trophies. I look forward to seeing where this goes, and bid all the other participants many blessings today!

I'd like to take part. Really want to at least try some of the games in my backlog. I'll edit in my list tomorrow. Hope that's okay!

1. InFAMOUS 1
  2. The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
  3. Dragon Age: Origins
  4. Tales of Zestiria
  5. El Shaddai (with other people, too lazy to check)
  6. Terraria (Vita)
  7. Atelier Meruru
  8. Watch Dogs
  9. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
  10. Okami HD (with Sylaris)

STARTING STATS:

Games played: 59

Completed games: 42

Plats: 35

Completion percentage: 78.43%

Unearned trophies: 523

Only loaded up the first 2 games from my list. Didn't do the rest. For some reason, I like loading them up as I start. It just helps me get in the gaming mood, so I guess it's a part of my gaming ritual.

Also included my starting stats. Will update on my original post, which is on the 1st page. Will try to include how much time I spent on the game, and trophy percentage as well.

• Like 1

So a question since a bunch of us have a Tales of game in our list, are any of you guys also participating in the Let's finish event for the series?

I'd post my starting stats, but they may change before the event starts since I'm going to be playing Cold Steel at work and I'm beating Witch and the Hundred Knight tonight no matter how long that last area takes me tonight.

Edited by ladynadiad

My Final Kill Your completion list

• Batman, Arkham city (ps3)
  • Uncharted 4 (ps4)
  • Persona 4 Golden  (ps vita)
  • Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness (ps4)
  • Odin Sphere (ps4)
  • Sword art online lost song hollow realization (ps4)
  • One Piece unlimited world red (ps3)
  • God Eater Resurrection (ps4)
  • Atelier Rorona (ps3)
  • Akiba's Trip: Undead & undressed (ps4)

Start completion rate 55,21%

start unearned trophies 925. 

Starting up soon... hope everyone enjoys their first game!  :D

No stats yet as mine are likely to change a bit before midnight.

This'll be adding 504 new trophies to my profile (thanks for that 81, Saints Row), which seems to be about half of what I manage to average per year... so I'll just be over in the corner crying if anyone needs me.

Five hours until I start and over forty posts to go... I have a feeling it's not going to happen -_-

#ThatMakesMeASadPanda

Cheat and say it doesn't count until everyone's hit their first day? :P

It's not even noon here yet.

• Like 1

I did not know that.  I thought that if it is at 0% it is factored. 

No, only when you reach at least 1%. Mine usually goes down around .3% when I start a new game, so I'd likely be under 85% if mine were counted. Instead it's gone up a sliver from my 2 recent Plats. Definitely going to slow down my quest for >90%. :lol:

Decided to play Pac-Man early this morning, after the big furball woke me up. :rolleyes:  Just arose for Round 2, after getting some more sleep. :/ I don't think I'll earn anymore trophies today, though. I'll just rest and wait for this to start. My current stats:

Games Played: 331

Completed Games: 244

Plats: 181

Completion Percentage: 87.63%

Unearned Trophies: 1,825

Has anyone played or know where I can print out a good map for Infamous 1 blast shards? Looking for one now, but I thought it would be nice to have some suggestions.

I think the maps are easy to find in the web if you want to print its best to pick  a nice size one.

(I was reading this and it did not sound good) My only advice is to not pick any of the shards (What I mean is to pick them all at once, when you have the chance) and maybe play on easy for the playthrough you intend on picking them up because they're quite useful.

I think I used this one

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/infamous/115158-how-prevent-yourself-getting-349-350-shards-faq.html

Edited by Edward_FOX_86

beyond two souls a buzzkill but made up for by having iv in there...lemme know if you want a hand with the co-op...during/after the event or not at all...all are fine...just a note that no previous experience needed...on my way home from work early...yay...gonna be watching the clock hit midnight to start up my first game..can't wait...yoroshiku onegaishimas(u) to all participants...loosely translated as 'in your good favor' whatever the f**k that means...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Probably not getting any new trophies before the event so I'll go ahead and post my starting stats. Might play some Resident Evil tonight since it's Halloween but trophies are doubtful.

Starting Completion Percentage: 86.46%

Unearned Trophies: 917

Games Played: 150

Completed Games: 102

Has anyone played or know where I can print out a good map for Infamous 1 blast shards? Looking for one now, but I thought it would be nice to have some suggestions.

I die a little inside whenever I hear the words blast shards. So glad they made it easier in the sequel. Don't remember exactly which map I used, but here's another one to give you options. 

Blast Shards and Dead Drops Maps