Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

Excellent advice. No one can ask me to get up, if my leg's broke.  :awesome: Just make sure it's not a controller you break, or you may get benched. :P

Breaking your hands would be problematic but you know what I mean...

I once broke a controller but I don't think this is the right thread to talk about that raging experience (I'm just glad It was a ps2 cause they cost 5 € now)

Edited by Edward_FOX_86

I once broke a controller but I don't think this is the right thread to talk about that raging experience (I'm just glad It was a ps2 cause they cost 5 € now)

I know what you mean.. I'm still using a DS3 with a somewhat bum analog stick(dropped it carrying my stuff down to the basement once. Hard cement, so yeah..).  

I think the maps are easy to find in the web if you want to print its best to pick  a nice size one.

(I was reading this and it did not sound good) My only advice is to not pick any of the shards (What I mean is to pick them all at once, when you have the chance) and maybe play on easy for the playthrough you intend on picking them up because they're quite useful.

I think I used this one

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/infamous/115158-how-prevent-yourself-getting-349-350-shards-faq.html

I used this site, as I preferred to have a map for each island.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/infamous/guide.asp?ID=7568

Probably not getting any new trophies before the event so I'll go ahead and post my starting stats. Might play some Resident Evil tonight since it's Halloween but trophies are doubtful.

Starting Completion Percentage: 86.46%

Unearned Trophies: 917

Games Played: 150

Completed Games: 102

I die a little inside whenever I hear the words blast shards. So glad they made it easier in the sequel. Don't remember exactly which map I used, but here's another one to give you options. 

Blast Shards and Dead Drops Maps

Thanks for the advice! I printed out the one from Playstation Trophies, and I'm using the one from GamePressure as a back-up.

Will try to just stick with the games on my list for the month of November to see how far I can get.

All good points. This film fanatic has a dog at the moment though so I think he's to tired to start playing at midnight #ItsADogsLife

I'm putting my money on Markus being the first to post again, he's the one on the German timezone (unless others here are even earlier).

I'll probably maybe play some SNES alongside, the only other trophy thing I've got planned to play next month is Watch_Dogs 2 and other than that I intend to spend all my gaming time on the event, like last time. When I'm done with Watch_Dogs 2, I will probably try to trade it with someone for the Ezio trilogy but I'll start on that one after the event is over.

My stats for now (I promise I won't play anything trophy-related tonight):

Completion percentage: 51,29% (started last time on 52,79% and ended on 50,95%)

Trophies won: 5.315

Unearned trophies: 4.342

Games played: 271

Only 2.5 hours left so I'll ty to be the first one just for your money :D

Hmm perhaps, but but ...... I´ll see what to do when the times is there.. =)

Oh my bad, it's the new one that's coming out like totally soon.  (Sword Art Online Hollow Realization for the ps4) 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5444-SWORD-ART-ONLINE-HOLLOW-REALIZATION=) I'll try to make that clearer in the final version of the list 

I thought this event is for games you allready own. Not for games you will own during this event.

Problem with that is, I personally defined the line as being the first post reviewing a game.

Now if we can all agree to post our reviews at the end of the day...

Objection! I won't wait till the end of the day to post my review.

Last but not least here are my stats:

Completion: 45.42%

Games Played: 90

Unearned Trophies: 1918

Not sure if I'm done playing stuff today, but it's close enough/I'll edit it if i earn any more today:

Completion: 52.44%

Games Played: 227

Unearned Trophies: 6,325  :S

gonna start/stream yomawari at midnight (ET) as a bit of a halloween thing.

Edited by lednatius

Decided not to play anything Playstation related before the event starts, and procrastinate playing Hearthstone for the remaining couple of hours instead. I'll be exploring the 101 different ways to die soon enough.

So my current completion is 72.65% with 316 games listed.

About twenty posts to go... I slept for much of my evening so it's midnight now and I could start playing but I'll just start after work.

Have fun everyone!

I thought about posting a game update just to drive Billy nuts. I still have 9 hours to go, so it was going to be all about how the case smells like the previous owners cigarettes, and how I like the cover art and the way it made me feel. Then I realized it was entirely too much trouble to go through for a joke that would almost certainly fall flat. :/

Seeing as how much of us all liked your post, we really seem to be appreciating the meta though.

Also, it's YOUR thread, you should be the one even prouder than the rest of us V1 veterans if thisevent is popular enough to go double numbers.

Edited by BillyHorrible

If this is a problem I can switch this around.. but If I'm not mistaken some1 else is also playing it @ the same time as me in the event? 

As far as I know I'm the only one playing a Sword Art Online game. But I'm playing Sword Art Online: Lost Song not Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization.

For me it's not a problem but @Hemiak should decide on that.

Edited by MarkusT1992

Noob question: if a game is already on your profile at 0% does it count toward unearned trophies? If yes, what about deleted 0%s?

0% games don't count towards your completion stat but they do count towards unearned trophies. If you've deleted a 0% trophy list then it shouldn't be showing on your profile at all and as such can't be included in any stats.

Work was a bit slow for me today so to make sure I didn't run out of things do to I've taken the afternoon off which means I'm about to fire up my PS3 and start my first game. With any luck this extra time may mean I can plat Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time in 3 days.

Definitely doable. I don't normally speed through games but managed to plat that one in the 3 day timeframe. Good luck and hope you enjoy it.  :)

Just took a peek at a trophy guide for my first game (Yakuza 5) just to see if I had to worry about missable trophies or multiple playthroughs. I see that the estimated time for plat is 150+ hours. Yep, not finishing that one during the event. 

• Like 1

oops had a trophy randomly ding in mgs v...so update to my starting point for future reference:

completion is : 99.20%

earned trophies : 4447

unearned trophies : 33

shoe size : US 13, JP 32

games completed to 100%: 82/83

genital warts : 100%

self esteem : 55%

highest level of education : 10

ego : 87%

friends : 0%

steak rareness : 55%

favorite # : 8

• Like 3

Well I'm in for the night, kids are down for the count. T-minus 3 hours and counting. Currently watching the football game we recorded, but I might fire up the ps3 in a bit.

I updated the OP finally. Alphabetized the participants, because finding a particular person was a bitch how it was previously. Added the completion percent for those that listed it, and made all the lists look the same.

We've had a few people that signed up on the first or second day and haven't posted since. If another day or two goes by with nary a peep, I'll probably just remove them from the OP entirely. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating spam (looking at you Billy :D ) but minimal involvement isn't too much to ask.

• Like 2

Well I'm in for the night, kids are down for the count. T-minus 3 hours and counting. Currently watching the football game we recorded, but I might fire up the ps3 in a bit.

I updated the OP finally. Alphabetized the participants, because finding a particular person was a bitch how it was previously. Added the completion percent for those that listed it, and made all the lists look the same.

We've had a few people that signed up on the first or second day and haven't posted since. If another day or two goes by with nary a peep, I'll probably just remove them from the OP entirely. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating spam (looking at you Billy :D ) but minimal involvement isn't too much to ask.

Was bound to happen really, but hey you never know maybe at the end of today there will be 27 updates to read :lol:.

Already played 2 hours of my game, but am too knackered to write something up. There's still over 20 hours left anyway, so there's plenty time left for more progress.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1