Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

I have I quick question, maybe someone of you know something.

I wanted to get the multiplayer trophies in Need for Spee Rivals with Voodo but had some account problems. I than contacted EA customer support and went in the live chat. That was on the 18th of December. All I got so far is an E-Mail three days later thatthey are investigating and it could take three days longer as usually due to high request income. I'm still waiting for anything from them since the 20th of December.

Does anybody have any experience with EA support? Should I contact them again? I slowly doubt the will write me back.

Don't know who it was anymore but some people were interested in doing the Black Flag grind along with me so I'm just posting this in several events I've participated in: I am ready to start grinding for the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag multiplayer now on PS4, who wants to join?

Edited by BillyHorrible
PS4

4 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Don't know who it was anymore but some people were interested in doing the Black Flag grind along with me so I'm just posting this in several events I've participated in: I am ready to start grinding for the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag multiplayer now, who wants to join?

It's on PS3 Billy?

If it is, will have to redownload it but sounds a plan.

6 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Don't know who it was anymore but some people were interested in doing the Black Flag grind along with me so I'm just posting this in several events I've participated in: I am ready to start grinding for the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag multiplayer now on PS4, who wants to join?

I found it was a lot faster to level up to 55 by playing solo in Wolfpack.  You can set your kills up for maximum points by being incognito, hidden, etc. The key is to stop running once in view of the target so your bar fills up to incognito for the kill.  

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

I found it was a lot faster to level up to 55 by playing solo in Wolfpack.  You can set your kills up for maximum points by being incognito, hidden, etc. The key is to stop running once in view of the target so your bar fills up to incognito for the kill.  

Yeah I'm using Wolfpack, and going slow and on different kill modes is how I played ever since Brotherhood :) I'm doing about a level and a half per game of Wolfpack now. Started on a game with randoms but they were shite, not looking at locks and just running around... Doing it on my own now, but if others from here join then we can discuss tactics in advance.

Finished the Normal time attacks in Shadow of the Colossus. Some of them sucked.. I hate time limits. When I'm forced to rush, chances are I'm going to fuck things up somewhere. I'm going to do everything else, and tackle Hard mode(and its time trials) last. Maybe by then, I'll have improved at the game a bit. Switched jump to :cross:, which I didn't realize I could do on my playthrough during the event. xD 

16 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Finished the Normal time attacks in Shadow of the Colossus. Some of them sucked.. I hate time limits. When I'm forced to rush, chances are I'm going to fuck things up somewhere. I'm going to do everything else, and tackle Hard mode(and its time trials) last. Maybe by then, I'll have improved at the game a bit. Switched jump to :cross:, which I didn't realize I could do on my playthrough during the event. xD 

What's your current opinion on the game? ICO / Colossus is on sale now together for €7 and I'm very tempted, trying my hardest not to buy too much new games though and my PS4 preferences had a priority.

20 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

What's your current opinion on the game? ICO / Colossus is on sale now together for €7 and I'm very tempted, trying my hardest not to buy too much new games though and my PS4 preferences had a priority.

I still love it. It's just a very tough one to Plat, should you choose to do so. I wasn't as impressed by ICO. It wasn't bad, but nothing like SotC. It's just on another level, in my opinion. Probably my favorite game from the event, and up there with the best I've played. If I can actually manage to Plat it, I'm planning on making it my 200th. 

Earned the platinum for Dragons Dogma last night, which was a game from the 1st event. Great game and I'd recommend it to anyone, though a few trophies were pretty annoying. 

Then I fired up some more Geometry Wars from this edition. I'm now about 40% through the campaign and I've got 6 or 7 levels 3 starred. Still need to figure out what game I'm seriously working on next. :dunno:

@PerryToxtethGrats on finishing another one man. Will you be the first one to ever finish all 10 games from one season? We'll just have to wait and see. :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Platinumed Shadow of the Colossus, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Although, part of this was likely due to taking Hemiak's advice on Colossus #3's Hard Time Attack. If I had continued to do it the way it's shown in the video, I may still be at it. :/ Thanks for the helpful tips, man. :highfive:

Still an amazing game, that I would urge anyone to give a try. Even if you didn't care much for Ico, because I know I wasn't that impressed with that one. Likely why I went 2+ more years, before finally playing SotC.. 6 games down, 4 to go(still have some Dishonored DLC, too). But I'll likely be going back to Wild Arms 3/Ray Gigant, now that my Vita lives again. So, not sure when I'll play one of the others from this event. 

Gaaah, you're making ignoring the sale very hard for me!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Gaaah, you're making ignoring the sale very hard for me!

Lol. If it helps, neither game is super long. Managed to get the under 4 hour trophy in Ico without really trying, and my final SotC save for my initial playthrough was just over 7 hours. I went around saving at every shrine before facing the final boss, though, so that time is a little bloated. I would have been better off saving at the shrines, while hunting for lizards. There's one or more on every shrine.. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 0:11 AM, Hemiak said:

Earned the platinum for Dragons Dogma last night, which was a game from the 1st event. Great game and I'd recommend it to anyone, though a few trophies were pretty annoying. 

Reading this post was about the third time I've seen this game mentioned and thought to myself: "Oh yeah I own that game." I keep forgetting that I bought it after reading your impressions in the first event. Anyone else sometimes totally forget they've bought a game before or am I just starting to go crazy? :hmm:

On 1/12/2017 at 2:49 PM, DamagingRob said:

@MStalker58 Man, I loved Remember Me. I see you haven't played Life is Strange? That was their next game, and I loved it as well. Lot less actual gameplay, though. More like Telltale and Quantic Dream's stuff. 

Enjoy Mad Max; that game is dope. :) Just watch out for the Scavenger Location glitch. 

I wasn't aware that Life is Strange was from the same developer. All I knew about it was that it was similar to Telltale and Quantic Dream games like you mentioned. Never bothered to look up some videos or more info on the game but I'm more interested now that I'm familiar with the developers. Thanks for the info, I'll move it up my list of games to buy the next time it catches my eye in a sale. :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Anyone else sometimes totally forget they've bought a game before or am I just starting to go crazy? :hmm:

That's why I made a backlog checklist. The other day you mentioned Alien Isolation in the Plat pyramid thread and I was like "I really need to pick that up...." Not sure if it's better or worse that I only bought it two months ago. :dunno:

Did the same thing with Tales of Xillia 2 a couple weeks back. Damn I must be getting old. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MStalker58 said:

Reading this post was about the third time I've seen this game mentioned and thought to myself: "Oh yeah I own that game." I keep forgetting that I bought it after reading your impressions in the first event. Anyone else sometimes totally forget they've bought a game before or am I just starting to go crazy? :hmm:

47 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

That's why I made a backlog checklist. The other day you mentioned Alien Isolation in the Plat pyramid thread and I was like "I really need to pick that up...." Not sure if it's better or worse that I only bought it two months ago. :dunno:

Did the same thing with Tales of Xillia 2 a couple weeks back. Damn I must be getting old. 

I have not made that mistake yet, though I should add that I have a weird working memory - I can also remember lots of stupid factoids like "a kiwi uses more than its body weight in airplane fuel to get to us" and I can name films going by the actors in it even if I have not seen the films themselves.

Yet somehow, I seem often to be unable to remember which of the two is called the duvet and which the fitted sheet. The words in Dutch are very counterintuitive for me and I still never seem to get it right.

8 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Earned the Plat for  Disney Infinity 2 last night. I basically had to drag myself away from Watch Dogs to do it. DI2 wasn't a KYC game, but by finishing it I'm now over 71% completion and almost under 40% rarity again. :dance:

Do you plan to play a KYC game soon? I'm a bit behind where I want to be. Hope to finish Cold Steel and FF13 in the next few weeks, then go back to Tales of Zestiria or maybe Tomb Raider.

Even though I'm behind, I really like the progress I've made in the past few months. Pretty happy I was able to plat Terraria and Conception II.

I think joining in March will be very hard for me to do...

March 1: Horizon Zero Dawn

March 3: Zelda

March somehwere: Fractured Butthole

... and then there's all the other stuff I want or have but have not pre-ordered yet, like Mass Effect.

I will be joining but it might be more of a "play for half an hour and go back to the main stuff" deal, so I'll probably add all the stuff I want to give a try but probably won't like.

12 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Earned the Plat for  Disney Infinity 2 last night. I basically had to drag myself away from Watch Dogs to do it. DI2 wasn't a KYC game, but by finishing it I'm now over 71% completion and almost under 40% rarity again. :dance:

I'm successfully orbiting around the 70% mark. I could increase it if I would play any of the KYC-games but somehow I don't feel like booting up my PS3 at all. It was only used for watching movies since the end of November. xD

3 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I think joining in March will be very hard for me to do...

March 1: Horizon Zero Dawn

March 3: Zelda

March somehwere: Fractured Butthole

... and then there's all the other stuff I want or have but have not pre-ordered yet, like Mass Effect.

I will be joining but it might be more of a "play for half an hour and go back to the main stuff" deal, so I'll probably add all the stuff I want to give a try but probably won't like.

Reading this it feels like you are on a shopping spree since the Financial Year-event has finished. :P
Personally I'm glad that the only game I'm interested in ATM launch in the timeframe of March to May (Shiness: Lightning Kingdom, Lego City Undercover, Rime).