Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

4 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

From this event I only continued Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in which I finished the story plus all the perk trophies. Only the challanges are left. I got god in the first challange after many tries but was 10k points short in the second and I have no clue how to get that many more points. I hope to complete the challanges some day but I guess that takes a bit practice.

I had to watch videos, to see how to get enough points on a lot of them. There's usually a way to be stealthy for so much of the challenge, and get more points. Or enemies you're liable to miss. 

23 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I had to watch videos, to see how to get enough points on a lot of them. There's usually a way to be stealthy for so much of the challenge, and get more points. Or enemies you're liable to miss. 

I think I'll use the guide on this site to get enough points, but 10k seems to be so much.

I killed nearly everything with headshots and stealthy. Even with combos I don't know how to get these 10k.

19 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I think I'll use the guide on this site to get enough points, but 10k seems to be so much.

I killed nearly everything with headshots and stealthy. Even with combos I don't know how to get these 10k.

I think the videos I used were from that guide. Some of them will still require some practice, but those videos helped me a lot. 

18 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

@PerryToxteth. @BillyHorrible

OK, so here's the official announcement. The third KYC event (Official name pending :P ) will be held in March. Expect sign ups around the 21st....ish. 

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

KYC3 will do fine :)

Cool to hear you're doing the next one yourself. I'll still join but seeing as there's Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda, Snipperclips and Fractured Butthole, I doubt I'll get as much gaming done as usual. Still, participating a bit and giving games on my "mèh, maybe" list a short try is more important to me than missing an event.

4 hours ago, Hemiak said:

OK, so here's the official announcement. The third KYC event (Official name pending :P ) will be held in March. Expect sign ups around the 21st....ish. 

Finally got Destiny up to a B rank as well. That game has some ridiculously common not-easy trophies. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My completion still hasn't completely recovered from the last one.. That could be fixed pretty fast, though, if I actually put some work in on Munch's Oddysee and Rune Factory. :/ 

12 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My completion still hasn't completely recovered from the last one.. That could be fixed pretty fast, though, if I actually put some work in on Munch's Oddysee and Rune Factory. :/ 

I'm not getting up from any of these events fast enough for the next one... I'm one of the guys whose completion is actually getting killed by these events, slowly, over time xD

20 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

That's exactly how I feel :( I guess I won't participate this time....maybe for the fifth one?

I said that it's unlikely that I will join a KYC3 but I might change my mind because fuck constancy. :P

Should make a PS3-only list than as I still haven't played any game on my PS3 since the end of November.

I only hope that I will finish most of Black Flag until then.

Edited by Crimson Idol

45 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm not getting up from any of these events fast enough for the next one... I'm one of the guys whose completion is actually getting killed by these events, slowly, over time xD

37 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

That's exactly how I feel :( I guess I won't participate this time....maybe for the fifth one?

To be fair, mine really isn't that far off from what I started the last event at. Only .08%. But yeah,3 months may not be enough recovery time, if I ever want to see 90%. :/ 

I'm almost back at the % at which I started. I also pretty much settled on the games I want to give a go for the next round. One of them was played by @MStalker58 (Ducktales) in the first event, if I remember correctly and two games from @Edunstar84 lineup from the 2nd event (awakened fate and okami). Although I could've sworn those two were played by someone else as well during one of these events :hmm:.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

38 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I'm almost back at the & at which I started. I also pretty much settled on the games I want to give a go for the next round. One of them was played by @MStalker58 (Ducktales) in the first event, if I remember correct and two games from @Edunstar84 lineup from the 2nd event (awakened fate and okami). Although I could've sworn those two were played by someone else as well during one of these events :hmm:.

I can't remember myself. I think it was Sylaris and maybe someone else.

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@DamagingRob, I guess it was worse for me than it was for you. I dropped 7% I think. Up until now, I was only able to complete 2 of my games. I would like to finish 5 before I really consider joining again.

And you didn't even have the largest drop.  I lost 11.33% in total and I don't think anyone else had a higher amount lost.  I've gotten a good chunk back and am only down by 4.9% now

I won't be able to join again for another reason though.  I actually don't have enough unplayed games left unless we could play games on other platforms that are also on PSN with trophies.  No PS+ here and I've been too broke to buy much in the way of games and the few I did buy I've already played and either have platted them or am working on that.  As long as I don't go overboard with buying games I actually could realistically eliminate my backlog on PSN entirely this year.

Yeah, I was the other Okami player. Need to get back to it...

Have now 100%'d Heavy Rain and Saints Row: The Third from this event, but hopping around with random co-op has really slowed down my progress on the rest. Not sure if I'd sign up for the next round or just try and get back to the old ones; the event was definitely fun, but there are so many unfinished games on my profile now.  :unsure:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hemiak said:

@PerryToxteth. @BillyHorrible

Finally got Destiny up to a B rank as well. That game has some ridiculously common not-easy trophies. 

Yippee!! :yay:

I took advantage of all the December deals and also downloaded a few PS+ Games, so my unplayed game folder on my PS4 is close to 20 games.  

My completion percentage is still down 4% from the last event, though that has mainly to do with Just Cause 3.  Quite an amazing game with explosive fun but there are lots of dlc trophies to it.  Not sure I can plat it before March, there are challenges that are aggravatingly hard.

I will finish Never Alone and hopefully Apotheon so my KYC...A games will be 8/10 finished. 

It'd be a terrible idea for me to sign up for KYC3 since I'm trying to actually finish some games this year and I've still only managed 2/10 from November. 

On the other hand I've got some really interesting games from the December sales and PS+ just waiting to be started... :ninja:

58 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm hearing a lot of crybabies who don't REALLY want to actually kill their completion...

wannaliveforever-620x.jpg

Bonus points for people who get exactly what my line is supposed to be here, without looking it up.

Been way too long since I've seen this last, to remember any lines from it. Pretty sure that's from Starship Troopers though.

8 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm hearing a lot of crybabies who don't REALLY want to actually kill their completion...

Well hey if you want to buy me some more games I'd be up for it.  I actually have the issue that my backlog is nearly gone for the moment, though as the year goes on that probably will change since my financial situation is improving and I can actually consider preordering some new releases coming up this year now.

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Well hey if you want to buy me some more games I'd be up for it.  I actually have the issue that my backlog is nearly gone for the moment, though as the year goes on that probably will change since my financial situation is improving and I can actually consider preordering some new releases coming up this year now.

I know your story, I was talking about the people complaining about their completion percentages not being up yet ;)

Maybe go for PS+ after all, I constantly find myself not willing to buy games because I still have unplayed PS+ games...