PS3 Games that aren't on the PSN Store (List?)

B1rvine

I hear this but was extremely lucky to just find it sitting on a shelf in GameStop. I really should plat it. It has 300MB save files though which is ridiculous.

Same. I noticed the case when I was cleaning up the PS3 wall and was wondering why in gods name it was 40 bucks. My manager said it was a rare game so I was like ok, it's mine. Original case, manual and everything.. I was extremely surprised someone would trade something like this in. The controls though feel a bit weird in the game which is something I was iffie about.

• Like 1

Then Sony is lying to all of us because the news ticker on the PS3 said MAFIA II REMASTERED NOW ON STORE

Well i don't know what to say. But the Store itself doesn't say anything wrong, the description is correct. Also it seems to be a different SKU than the one i got from Instant Game Collection as it doesn't appear as "Purchased".

Edited by Lance_87

Same. I noticed the case when I was cleaning up the PS3 wall and was wondering why in gods name it was 40 bucks. My manager said it was a rare game so I was like ok, it's mine. Original case, manual and everything.. I was extremely surprised someone would trade something like this in. The controls though feel a bit weird in the game which is something I was iffie about.

I know, mine was "recycled" as they call it and it costs me $29.99 way back when. The only thing I dislike about this game is how long the driving takes, haha, i'm not a fan of 10 minute drive, 1 minute pictures, 10 minute drive, 1 minute camp, 10 minute drive... etc., etc.

• Like 1

I don't think Tomb Raider Legend is available either. Or the HD remake trilogy?

True, the only game from the HD trilogy that's available on the PlayStation Store is Tomb Raider: Underworld. Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Legend are available on the PlayStation Store (for PSP and PlayStation Vita), but the HD versions aren't.

Exactly, like I mentioned on page one... :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A while back I was looking for a few old title but the PS store didn't had them.

-The first Star War; the force unleashed

-LAIR

-Transformer; War for Cybertron (thought their do have Fall of Cybertron)

-Dark Sector

-Heroes over Europe

Edited by Pershing24

• 3 weeks later...

Plants vs Zombies got delisted. Because it was published by "Sony Online Entertainment", and Sony sold that. So Sony doesn't have the rights to publish it anymore. There are only a few discs on eBay (30$+) or NA-downloadcodes for Vita at some US-Gamestops.

The Smurfs 2 got delisted too. I was looking for it some weeks ago and wasn't able to find it. I scrolled then through my complete downloadlist and its just goooone...

• 1 month later...

Ben 10 Omniverse

Ben 10 Omniverse 2

Generator Rex: agents of providence

adding 3 more to the list, glad i got the heads up on smurfs 2. only had one chance to get it but couldn't get it due to the financial crisis at that time several years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems fitting I pop up to say Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (arguably the best one since Spidey 2) isn't on the store.

It doesn't have trophies either. And since the frame rate is terrible when I last went back to it, I'd honestly be down for a 1080p remake of this bitch, great game, great visuals (even now they're still decent, FPS is just shit), and an underrated gem that is only recently finally getting some of the respect it deserved in the day, who knows, maybe if people liked it then, they would have followed on with the sequel, and Treyarch may never have been turned solely into a Call of Duty studio by Activision.

On 12/10/2016 at 10:16 PM, Neputyunu said:

Plants vs Zombies got delisted. Because it was published by "Sony Online Entertainment", and Sony sold that. So Sony doesn't have the rights to publish it anymore. There are only a few discs on eBay (30$+) or NA-downloadcodes for Vita at some US-Gamestops.

I was wondering the reason behind it being taken down, I got EA Access the other week on Xbone and the game is included in that and it confused me how it would still be up on Xbox but not on PSN. This covers it, cheers!

The following are actually on the store:

Kingdoms of Amalur https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-/cid=UP0006-NPUB30814_00-KOARECKONINGFULL

Resonance of Fate https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/resonance-of-fate/cid=UP0177-NPUB31205_00-RESONANCEOFATE01

The following games are missing from the list:

Last Rebellion

Sacred 2

Edited by GalrenStormbow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

I say most likely yes all DLC content are removed as well if it gets delisted. 

I'm not sure if it has been, or will be relisted but Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (and the various editions of it) are disc only, and the dlc wasn't up either. There's a sequel coming out so maybe it'll be back soon/now but it was initially taken down because Disney bought Marvel.

I'm sure it's on the list, I just wanted to give an example of this.