Another game for the worst games on PSN list.

Wow this is just plain awful honestly think I had more fun with Orc Slayer then I did with this. However its still better then Solbrain Knight Of Darkness. If anyone is interested at seeing how bad I just did a full review for it on my youtube

Edited by cornshaq
  • Like 1

Oh God, the PSN store is slowly becoming the iOS store. Soon we'll be flooded by so much shit, it'll be impossible to find the games worth a damn. How about a little quality control, Sony? I mean places like Steam are also filled with tons of crap, but at least they have a good refund system. If somebody gets suckered into buying a game like this on the PSN store, they're stuck with it. Have we not learnt our lesson from Atari and the video game crash of 1983? Bring back that seal of quality, please. :P

• Like 2

Wow this is just plain awful honestly think I had more fun with Orc Slayer then I did with this. However its still better then Solbrain Knight Of Darkness. If anyone is interested at seeing how bad I just did a full review for it on my youtube

I was just about to comment "IT can't be as bad as Orc Slayer". If it's worse then it's a miss

• Like 1

The main difference between the App Stores and PSN Store nowadays is price.

I mean, I'm joking, obviously, but also not, shit like this would at least only be a couple of bucks at best on your phone and you'd move on, I don't know what it's price is and I'm about to look, but I'm willing to bet it's over 15.

... Not available in Australia, 9.99 in USA though, which is 13.08 AUD, so I mean, I wasn't far off.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How do I get the hidden trophy and the toxicity trophy so I can be done with this crap?

Nevermind I got them. So glad this is over. Bought it for a buck fifty and that was too much. Actually I regret spending the 3 hours getting the trophies more than the money.

Edited by thikthird
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...