The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

10 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Congrats, I know that if you managed to stay away from the rum long enough to plat this it must be a worthy game. 1f600.png

Ha ha ha you know me too well. But yeah it's a fucking awesome game. Will be playing 2 very soon.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Feral said:

Ha ha ha you know me too well. But yeah it's a fucking awesome game. Will be playing 2 very soon.

I loved both of them - 2 probably slightly more than 1. Congrats on the plat!

I am thinking of going back and doing the DLC in 1 because it was really good. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

I loved both of them - 2 probably slightly more than 1. Congrats on the plat!

I am thinking of going back and doing the DLC in 1 because it was really good. 

So 2 must be pretty awesome then hey? Cheers mate :D

You should and not just because it'll keep you from plats so I can close the gap lol. I started Knife of Dunwall and have been getting fucked up by huge guys with saws. So fun, not.

Also I see you @EpicNogg4 liking that last post. Thought you were dead mate. You've been very quiet.

Edited by Feral
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Feral said:

So 2 must be pretty awesome then hey? Cheers mate :D

You should and not just because it'll keep you from plats so I can close the gap lol. I started Knife of Dunwall and have been getting fucked up by huge guys with saws. So fun, not.

Also I see you @EpicNogg4 liking that last post. Thought you were dead mate. You've been very quiet.

I won't be getting any plats this month again. Just been having fun with my gaming last 2 months. Playing pay day 2 dlc, rocket league dlc and some f1 2016 with the guys from work. 

I realy should finish some more backlog games. I have some great ones left like batman, sleeping dogs, mafia 2, max Payne 3, gta 4, battlefield bad company 2... plenty of good stuff to play. 

Even some one of the stuff I am half way through like last of us I could plat quite quickly but can't be bothered right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

Hey all, I had a bit of an achievement today and I wanted to share it with everyone. I earned my 50th platinum for the year with The Town Of Light. My previous record for platinums earned in a year was 49 and I set that last year. I still have another 5 months to go but I think it's pretty safe to say I'm smashing it this year! 1f3c6.png

Congrats man, you are doing great this year, averaging around 2 a week for 7 months ain't an easy task. Look forward to seeing how many you take down this year. ?

• Like 1

On 23/07/2017 at 10:46 PM, Feral said:

@TheWayne-o I nabbed Dishonored's plat last night. Those Tim Tams are as good as mine just as the wooden spoon is as good as yours in CJ's comp :P

Well played sir, well played. Looks like I have to step up my game, perhaps Hannah Montana and Barbie are going to be my next 2 games (they're not really, I already have my next few games picked out)?

Congratulations on the platinum too!

18 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

I won't be getting any plats this month again. Just been having fun with my gaming last 2 months.

What a terrible shame! :P You could probably not play a single game between now and the end of the year and still win Division 2 lol. It's good to hear that you're enjoying your games though, that's why we all play games at the end of the day isn't it?

17 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hey all, I had a bit of an achievement today and I wanted to share it with everyone. I earned my 50th platinum for the year with The Town Of Light. My previous record for platinums earned in a year was 49 and I set that last year. I still have another 5 months to go but I think it's pretty safe to say I'm smashing it this year! ?

Congratulations Matt, 50 platinums in a year is very impressive by itself! Good luck with the hunting for the rest of the year. I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you'll end up with 87 come the end of December.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hey all, I had a bit of an achievement today and I wanted to share it with everyone. I earned my 50th platinum for the year with The Town Of Light. My previous record for platinums earned in a year was 49 and I set that last year. I still have another 5 months to go but I think it's pretty safe to say I'm smashing it this year! 1f3c6.png

lol 50 a year. That is massive - well done. You will get more just this year than I have in my lifetime.

1 hour ago, TheWayne-o said:

What a terrible shame! :P You could probably not play a single game between now and the end of the year and still win Division 2 lol. It's good to hear that you're enjoying your games though, that's why we all play games at the end of the day isn't it?

This is true.

Sometimes I think I get the plat when I really dont enjoy the game just to 'complete' it. Tidying up some DLC of some games I really enjoy was a good choice I think this month. And hey, anything that helps tighten up the competition is good, right? ??

• Like 1

On 25/07/2017 at 5:42 PM, adam1984123 said:

Sometimes I think I get the plat when I really dont enjoy the game just to 'complete' it. Tidying up some DLC of some games I really enjoy was a good choice I think this month. And hey, anything that helps tighten up the competition is good, right? ??

Yeah we do need somebody to catch you up in Division 2 to make it a little bit interesting!

Is anybody picking up (or have you already picked up) something from the Totally Digital or Winter sales on the PSN store? There some good stuff included in both offers, I'm considering: Cosmic Star Heroine, Table Top Racing World Tour (I missed it on PS Plus), Costume Quest 2, Volume and the Battlefield Hardline DLC.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Yeah we do need somebody to catch you up in Division 2 to make it a little bit interesting!

Is anybody picking up (or have you already picked up) something from the Totally Digital or Winter sales on the PSN store? There some good stuff included in both offers, I'm considering: Cosmic Star Heroine, Table Top Racing World Tour (I missed it on PS Plus), Costume Quest 2, Volume and the Battlefield Hardline DLC.

Too bad you must of missed it when Battlefield 4 and Hardline had all their DLC free.

Im looking at Feist (only 4 bucks). The rest im interested in are available physical so wont worry about digital. Still waiting for COD BLOPS to get a good DLC sale ;) 

7 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

The sales are extremely good! I spent $60 and the original prices came to $170 so I'm pretty happy there. I bought:

Eventide

Nightmares 2

The Witness

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Dying Reborn bundle

Goat Simulator DLC

I particularly recommend The Witness and ME: Catalyst as some of the best bargains at up to 75% off. Especially Catalyst being under $10, couldn't pass it up.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Too bad you must of missed it when Battlefield 4 and Hardline had all their DLC free.

Im looking at Feist (only 4 bucks). The rest im interested in are available physical so wont worry about digital. Still waiting for COD BLOPS to get a good DLC sale ;) 

The Battlefield Hardline DLC was free!? Now I'm quite disappointed in myself for not knowing this and picking it up already.

I like your style mate, I too prefer a physical copy over digital which is why during the sales I also tend to get the stuff that isn't available physically. Although sometimes there are deals that you just can't pass up.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

July is almost at a close as we look to welcome August. Those of you with PS Plus, I recommend adding Until Dawn and AC Freedom Cry to your library if you still haven't. Tomorrow night we get Just Cause 3. I've never played a Just Cause game but I've heard a lot of good things. I believe the expansion for it is currently on sale too.

@AuzzieWingman

@CrestfallenV

@damage_6-9

@EpicNogg4

@fisty123

@Gibbo_0113

@Jare

@simpgraus

@spazza136

I have the JC2 & JC3 plats. They are both great games, maybe a little grindy. 

3 is far better in my opinion. The addition of the wing suit to get around the island was heaps of fun. 

Since I had it originally on physical and sold it after my plat, I've purchased the DLC currently on special to complete when I get it for free on plus! 

If you like Far Cry 3 & 4, you should like Just Cause 3. I feel they are similar in a way. But different all the same. If that makes sense. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

July is almost at a close as we look to welcome August. Those of you with PS Plus, I recommend adding Until Dawn and AC Freedom Cry to your library if you still haven't.

Hey mate. Looking forward to seeing how far ahead you've all gotten in front of me, should probably try and pick up some slack soon.

Also with Plus the July games leaving are Until Dawn and Telltale Game of Thrones, the new Plus games will be Just Cause 3 and Assassins Creed Freedom Cry.

For those that haven't tried it out yet I recommend playing That's You! I've played it both with irl friends and friends over Psn and it's very fun either way, not sure if it'll be free forever so pick it up while it lasts.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

Well done to Matty for taking top spot on the ladder after a dominant performance in July 1f601.png

It's not a real score update without a third-person humblebrag ?

Congrats to everyone on the Plats (Except Epic and I, we have much more important things to do. That reminds me, I get the honour of doing my first Tax soon so that will be fun.)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

It's not a real score update without a third-person humblebrag 1f604.png

Congrats to everyone on the Plats (Except Epic and I, we have much more important things to do. That reminds me, I get the honour of doing my first Tax soon so that will be fun.)

You know it!

How many games are you going to buy with said tax return? Hopefully you get a good amount back. Might be worth seeing an accountant if you earned a fair bit.

• Like 2