Sony just gave me $10, anyone else? Check your inbox. NA PSN here.

angelgrievous

I got me a shiny $10 voucher too.

My guess is it's a reward for spending X amount of money on the PS Store during Y period. I didn't participate in the recent $100 promotion.

+$1500 on the past 3 years.

nothing yet.

only DLCs for games I don't like or I can't play (since no PS4 yet)

SOOOOOOOOOOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! gimme my 10 bucks already, I want to buy that game about the mayo.

Edited by RemiXound
  • Like 4

Well, my alt has nothing, but then I've never done anything with that account outside of the odd free game not released in Aus, and the odd voucher redemption. Oh well.

Actually would have loved it, as I'm far too lazy to buy USD PSN credit.

Might be this. I bought a Pro on release. That said, I'm in Australia and the voucher is for my US alt.

I think it has to be this too. I activated my Pro as my primary console on release day and just got this message;

20161119_123524_zpswg3aewmi.jpg

Well, it looks like I may buy something from the Black Friday sale after all. 

Parker

• Like 1

I think it has to be this too. I activated my Pro as my primary console on release day and just got this message;

Parker

I reckon you've nailed it here Parker - my Pro has been activated as the Primary Console for my US account. I did that so I can access the US-bought games on my AU accounts on the same console.

For everyone else who owns a Pro, activate your Pro as the Primary on your US account and the credit should show up, assuming the promo is still running. It hasn't been advertised so we don't know if there's a time limit for receiving the voucher. It does expire on November 30, so it is a short-term thing.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 1