More DLC on the way

Super-Fly Spider-Guy

As per the title, there is now more DLC for which you can live out your goat fantasies with (and / or in).

The PayDay x Goat Sim cross over thing that hit Steam a while back surprised me on the PSN a few minutes ago for the same price as the other DLC pieces, also with it came a bundle of it and the main game. 

Quite possible that Waste of Space may also come to consoles after this. Odd that there's no trophies yet, maybe this piece of DLC (and potentially future ones) won't have trophies? I don't know.

Anyway, more goat goodness is always fine by me. I'll be sticking with the way cheaper phone versions of the goat DLC packs myself, at least until a sale on them on PS4 FINALLY comes along.

Cool, I'd play some more DLC. I actually though Goat Simulator was really fun, except for Flappy Goat..... That can just go away and never come back.

Hopefully this fixes my game too, as I currently can't play any DLC because when I try to load either of them now I get an error message :(

4 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Hopefully, they will bundle them all in 1 pack for a good price.

That's what I've been waiting for all this time. Since there's a bundle of the main game and this new bit of DLC, that's a start, they just may do a bundle some day.

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

I like the new trophy pictures :)

And a nice reference to a Red Dead Redemption Trophy

It has nothing to do with RDR... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snidely_Whiplash (also called Dastardly Whiplash)

and later

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Dastardly

Those popularized the term "dastardly" to be used about the action of chaining a woman to the train tracks, which is an adjective and means cowardly and malicious, cruel etc.

Both likely references those characters, and they in term is just based on the long-running trope of chaining a woman to the train tracks, which was a trope in the theater before video.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

@MMDE Thanks for clearing that up, didn't know this :)

I love how the trophies are still buggy and you always get the last trophy "for free" without doing anything. They just pop together. Has been the case for all those that I've just checked on the Leaderboards :D

Also happened in the GoatZ DLC for me.

Haha, nice. So you want to leave the hardest one for last then and just get it for free? :D

5 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

@MMDE Thanks for clearing that up, didn't know this :)

I love how the trophies are still buggy and you always get the last trophy "for free" without doing anything. They just pop together. Has been the case for all those that I've just checked on the Leaderboards :D

Also happened in the GoatZ DLC for me.

Haha, nice. So you want to leave the hardest one for last then and just get it for free? :D

10 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

That's what I've been waiting for all this time. Since there's a bundle of the main game and this new bit of DLC, that's a start, they just may do a bundle some day.

Exactly mate, been waiting to get them DLC for ages. But what i heard is if you buy the Goat Simulator The Bundle (retail version) there is actually the last 2 DLC packs on the disc. (GoatZ) (MMO Simulator).

1391802.jpg

Edited by TazDevilz1986