Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

1 hour ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

The Last of Us(PS3) is my pick since it is a masterpiece of a game and also unobtainable now.

Injustice: Gods Among us because I've played it and it's hard. Or maybe I just suck.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 8:55 AM, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Max Payne 3

Never got around to doing the platinum.

Red Dead Redemption. With broken multiplayer and tough SP trophies, just have zero motivation to even attempt to finish this. Great plat!

Your entire profile is pretty dang impressive!

• Like 1

On 23/03/2023 at 8:54 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Red Dead Redemption. With broken multiplayer and tough SP trophies, just have zero motivation to even attempt to finish this. Great plat!

Your entire profile is pretty dang impressive!

ICO, without a doubt. Hopefully I can muster up the courage to tackle the two hour speedrun at some point!

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 5:13 PM, GraniteSnake said:

ICO, without a doubt. Hopefully I can muster up the courage to tackle the two hour speedrun at some point!

I'm actually jelly of Rise of The Tomb Raider. I loved the first game. However every time I tried to get into Rise I got bored during the intro. Despite that I'm almost certain I'd love the game if I stuck in through so... I guess I'm jelly that you actually played it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

I'm actually jelly of Rise of The Tomb Raider. I loved the first game. However every time I tried to get into Rise I got bored during the intro. Despite that I'm almost certain I'd love the game if I stuck in through so... I guess I'm jelly that you actually played it.

Since it’s apart of a Trilogy the Crash Bandicoot Games - Had to choose these those platinum relics looked like a pain I only got a few but in the end decided to move on, Maybe I’ll revisit the games sometime in the future.

Edited by blacklight-nero
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, blacklight-nero said:

Since it’s apart of a Trilogy the Crash Bandicoot Games - Had to choose these those platinum relics looked like a pain I only got a few but in the end decided to move on, Maybe I’ll revisit the games sometime in the future.

Grand Theft Auto V. Still need to grind out singleplayer stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...