Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

5 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

gravity rush

I'm actually going for LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 with you but it has a story. I used to play this with a very good friend a little more than one and a half years ago. We used to watch the movie, then play the movie in the LEGO game, then watched the next movie and so on. We planned on going for completion afterwards, however, seperated ways earlier this year. That's why right now I feel like I can't touch that game again.

EDIT: because @kanzenchaoswas skipped earlier, I'll contriute to your profile as well. Yakuza Kiwami is an easy choice here for me. I planned on completing it 100% because I loved it so much and it was fun walking through Kabukicho in real life afterwards and knowing where the streets lead to, however, then gave up after I couldn't beat Amon in my first couple of tries. Maybe I'll try again in a few years. :)

Edited by triplejmzu8
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, triplejmzu8 said:

I'm actually going for LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 with you but it has a story. I used to play this with a very good friend a little more than one and a half years ago. We used to watch the movie, then play the movie in the LEGO game, then watched the next movie and so on. We planned on going for completion afterwards, however, seperated ways earlier this year. That's why right now I feel like I can't touch that game again.

Star wars jedi survivor, personally want that game myself, absolutely loved jedi fallen order and I am personally a fan of the series as a whole. Awesome!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Killing Floor 2. Been meaning to get to that one for a long time😔

Beholder. I think the concept if the game is really interesting but never really felt like playing the game.

@kicas2005 got ninjad,  GTA 5 for you 😉

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 1