Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That tasty looking Stardew Valley plat!

I kept meaning to give that one a play...

....but kept wondering if it would come to Vita, so waited...

...and waited...

...and ended up doing nothing at all, like a chump😆

Alpha Protocol. Was my 2nd game in PS3 and I really disliked it. I haven't finished the story yet after 11 years lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DynaVita said:

PlayStation VR Worlds, as this game makes me sick when I tried it on an alt account.

Knack.

Game is just not really my style & congrats to putting up with it the entire time!

35 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That tasty looking Stardew Valley plat!

I kept meaning to give that one a play...

....but kept wondering if it would come to Vita, so waited...

...and waited...

...and ended up doing nothing at all, like a chump😆

The game is crossbuy for vita (or at least it was when I bought it on launch). So if you buy the game, you should be able to play it on the Vita as well. I've tried it on the vita but sadly you can't transfer your save from PS4, which I was already too far into it to want to start over on the vita lol

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Knack.

Game is just not really my style & congrats to putting up with it the entire time!

The game is crossbuy for vita (or at least it was when I bought it on launch). So if you buy the game, you should be able to play it on the Vita as well. I've tried it on the vita but sadly you can't transfer your save from PS4, which I was already too far into it to want to start over on the vita lol

Demon Souls.

Would love to get a Platinum for the PS5 launch title but action role playing games don't interest me. 

36 minutes ago, griff2803 said:

Has to be Mgs2 and Mgs4. Hope to go back and get them someday

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled

Whenever I go back for the Expert campaign or trying those trials I just get burned out so fast. I don't have the will to finish it no matter how many times I try.

11 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

Alpha Protocol. Was my 2nd game in PS3 and I really disliked it. I haven't finished the story yet after 11 years lol

Friday the 13th. One of my favorite slasher series but I despise how toxic almost every asynchronistic horror game community is and how much you have to replay it with players that if they dont get what they want throw a hissy fit. Good on you for sticking it out. 

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Friday the 13th. One of my favorite slasher series but I despise how toxic almost every asynchronistic horror game community is and how much you have to replay it with players that if they dont get what they want throw a hissy fit. Good on you for sticking it out. 

Robo Ret.

1 hour ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

Mortal Kombat X or Cuphead.  Both require quite a lot of skill and patience, I imagine. 

Paladins. :( Near impossible without a boosting group, and since it's a 4vs4 game, you need 7 people to boost with and you can't even make a private room.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Paladins. :( Near impossible without a boosting group, and since it's a 4vs4 game, you need 7 people to boost with and you can't even make a private room.

It's not easy, but it is doable.  Yes.  You do need a boosting group, but if I remember correctly....it's been over two years....I am pretty sure we did it against bots.  It was the four of us and we took turns getting the trophy.  I'm pretty sure we did it against bots.  Kill all the bots and then three members immediately jump to their death and that's how I, and everyone else in our boosting group, got the trophy.  If I am remembering correctly.  The above method can only be done effectively on two or three specific maps.  I am almost positive about this. 

Edited by SoliDeoGloriaIHS
  • Like 1