Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

I wouldn't say jealous but maybe envious of the Ninja Gaiden and Street Fighter platinums because they take real dedication. Super meat Boy is just insanity and ball squeezing. And for The head crusher I am jealous of the masochism you must have endured to platinum the recent Saints Row.

Edited by ElektrickRage

24 minutes ago, ElektrickRage said:

I wouldn't say jealous but maybe envious of the Ninja Gaiden and Street Fighter platinums because they take real dedication. Super meat Boy is just insanity and ball squeezing. And for The head crusher I am jealous of the masochism you must have endured to platinum the recent Saints Row.

Red Dead Redemption 2. I've been wanting to get back into this game for ages but the grind is just so real 

41 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Red Dead Redemption 2. I've been wanting to get back into this game for ages but the grind is just so real 

Gran Turismo 7. I haven't played a GT game since GT 5, and would love to try the new one. If I would be able to get the platinum is a whole other thing. From what I've read GT 7 is both a grind and pretty challenging. Well done!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Gerdie_3000 said:

Gran Turismo 7. I haven't played a GT game since GT 5, and would love to try the new one. If I would be able to get the platinum is a whole other thing. From what I've read GT 7 is both a grind and pretty challenging. Well done!

Rise of the Tomb Raider with all 125 trophies. Mad props.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

I don't have much of a choice lul but it's the Yakuza series and spin-offs, I'm definitely interested in getting those one day.

Has to be Elden Ring, I need to get through some of my backlog before I make any new purchases but this one is high up my list

• Like 1

13 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

I've never played Monster Hunter World. Are you sure you looked at my profile?

Last person to comment on mine said I had the plat for SmackDown vs. Raw 2011...I wish!

On topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Edited by Valzentia
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Tony Hawk: Ride. Well done! That's an impressive one. I'd love to go for it one day if I can get my hands on the peripheral for a decent enough price

Nioh,

wanna do all "souls" games one day. Nioh is one of them. Started it last year but stopped because of other games+ kudos for FF 10. I'm only playing this game for the story and I'm loving it

9 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Nioh,

wanna do all "souls" games one day. Nioh is one of them. Started it last year but stopped because of other games+ kudos for FF 10. I'm only playing this game for the story and I'm loving it

Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered

I loved this game back on Xbox, but that multiplayer stuff just puts me off so much

2 hours ago, squaresoft4ever7 said:

Crash 4 platinum, I could never :(

A Way Out. While it's not an hard Platinum, you need a second person to play with, and I don't know anyone who is into game except an internet friend of mine, hopefully one day I will convince him to play it with me through share play, if possible. :D

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

A Way Out. While it's not an hard Platinum, you need a second person to play with, and I don't know anyone who is into game except an internet friend of mine, hopefully one day I will convince him to play it with me through share play, if possible. :D

Undoubtedly I would choose Fall Guys Platinum. Since it came out, it has always seemed a very fun game to play...... casually, because the idea to win 5 episodes in a row in order to complete the game it sounds like a total nightmare. Congrats to Kenji!

• Like 1