Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2023 at 5:07 AM, InfamousRanger12 said:

Definitely Black Ops 3. Absolutely love the game but realistic difficulty just always seemed like a chore. I'd hate to do that but the rest of the platinum seems quite nice.

Crash 4. I rage quitted that shit years ago.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2023 at 12:54 PM, kidson2004 said:

That Wo Long :platinum: for me. Got my ass handed to me in the demo and I'm crazy enough to want to buy and play the full game :lol: 

Ooh, one to many to name here.. Going to go with Ghost Recon Future Solider. Had a blast with friends in co-op and multiplayer when it came out! Wish I did the grind for it before the servers went down.. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, demonoutcast said:

Ooh, one to many to name here.. Going to go with Ghost Recon Future Solider. Had a blast with friends in co-op and multiplayer when it came out! Wish I did the grind for it before the servers went down.. 

Pretty obviously Max Payne 3. Very Nice. I quit trying after I don’t know how many crashes/freezing in chapters 10 to 13... 👏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

Fallout 4, I enjoy the game, but just cant bring myself to  do that many playthroughs to get all the endings.

Sheesh!! Gotta go with the Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. I have that in my backlog and looking forward to playing it after I saw the anime.

• Like 1