Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

55 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

@PalaceOfLove706 Wipeout HD is one of the very few games I nearly had done but I got so fucking unlucky... I had done all the hard trophies and boosted the 8-player trophy but I didn't have time to boost wins and takedowns, I so had left the game for quite some time. Then, years later when they announced the shutdown, I found someone and did the 2-player trophies in a single day... BUT I FORGOT TO SYNC THE TROPHIES! and my console died literally the same day. I was broke and in college at the time so I couldn't just buy a new console (consoles were always expensive in Poland). I tried to borrow the console from one of my college buddies but it had a broken laser and couldn't read the disc, by the time I was ready to buy the game digitally and boost it with a friend who was willing to help me out, the servers got shut down. I will never let it slide and it will always be a pain in my butt trophy-wise. So fucking jealous. 

Lord have mercy! That’s absolutely terrible. Treasures of Montezuma 4: I got x98 multiplier in 2015-ish, and have been trying ever since then. Kept getting worse at the game, highest I got since was around 60-70. I’ve even tried on Vita where originally I did it on the ps3, and no luck. Just unlucky, too, and like yourself, I’ve never let it go. It hurts, many of us are proud of having what it takes to do these trophies. 

6 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

Lord have mercy! That’s absolutely terrible. Treasures of Montezuma 4: I got x98 multiplier in 2015-ish, and have been trying ever since then. Kept getting worse at the game, highest I got since was around 60-70. I’ve even tried on Vita where originally I did it on the ps3, and no luck. Just unlucky, too, and like yourself, I’ve never let it go. It hurts, many of us are proud of having what it takes to do these trophies. 

Im jealous of this wipeout platinum. I didnt have the patience to git gud and platinum wipeout back on ps3. I opened it on my account back in the day where SEN got hacked and gave it free. When i came back grown up to try it again, the servers were shut down 😂

31 minutes ago, k0edb said:

Im jealous of this wipeout platinum. I didnt have the patience to git gud and platinum wipeout back on ps3. I opened it on my account back in the day where SEN got hacked and gave it free. When i came back grown up to try it again, the servers were shut down 😂

Littlebigplanet and killzone for sure

dRk_ - Maybe not what most would pick but Need for Speed Most Wanted on the PS3. Loved that game back in the day and was maybe 75% towards the plat when my PS3 died and i unfortunately never got the plat. Not sure its even physically possible anymore but i would need to start from scratch no matter what.

Otherwise a great collection of plats!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cpt-Redding said:

dRk_ - Maybe not what most would pick but Need for Speed Most Wanted on the PS3. Loved that game back in the day and was maybe 75% towards the plat when my PS3 died and i unfortunately never got the plat. Not sure its even physically possible anymore but i would need to start from scratch no matter what.

Otherwise a great collection of plats!

Thanks mate 🙂

You also have a very nice list. But as soon as I saw it, I choose Destiny !

I tried so much times Raid without dying, but I always had stupid issues lol. Probably the most frustrating plat I'll never get, for one my favourite MP game ever 🥲

Edited by dRk_
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, dRk_ said:

Thanks mate 🙂

You also have a very nice list. But as soon as I saw it, I choose Destiny !

I tried so much times Raid without dying, but I always had stupid issues lol. Probably the most frustrating plat I'll never get, for one my favourite MP game ever 🥲

Its actually fairly easy with Crotas End these days as people have worked these raids and the most effective strats to death. There is a guy who helped me with the other raids who literallt solo-ed it for me in about 15 minutes while i just stayed back not dying. Otherwise i think you can also do it via Prison of Elders too. If you ever need help let me know!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cpt-Redding said:

Its actually fairly easy with Crotas End these days as people have worked these raids and the most effective strats to death. There is a guy who helped me with the other raids who literallt solo-ed it for me in about 15 minutes while i just stayed back not dying. Otherwise i think you can also do it via Prison of Elders too. If you ever need help let me know!

Thanks for advice, I'll check this later 😁👍

Edited by dRk_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GABAergic said:

Right now Metro Exodus since one trophy glitched and negated 50 hrs of game play. I love my Metro games but the trophy system in exodus is just as janky as the controls for the minivan you drive on the Caspian level.

Air Race Speed is something I'd like to play if I ever get a PS Vita someday.