Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

16 minutes ago, red_berin said:

Stardew Valley! I've never stuck with a file long enough on my PC to get 100%, and I haven't tried it on Playstation yet.

Skyrim, I am at the point in my journey I need to go back but I have forgotten how to play and I don't want to do dawnguard again

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrAdmiralX said:

Skyrim, I am at the point in my journey I need to go back but I have forgotten how to play and I don't want to do dawnguard again

stardew valley, you got patiencie my friend 🤣

42 minutes ago, RedBullLordy said:

Mortal Kombat - Mastering all players? 👀

😂 😂 😂 you got me!
Back in those days when I was young, I Let my ps3 idleing while in school and sleeping. Poor him, i remember to use a Fan under it and another fan aiming on it

41 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Final Fantasy X HD!!

surgeon simulator ew! you got steady hands mate, thats awesome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k0edb said:

😂 😂 😂 you got me!
Back in those days when I was young, I Let my ps3 idleing while in school and sleeping. Poor him, i remember to use a Fan under it and another fan aiming on it

surgeon simulator ew! you got steady hands mate, thats awesome

Little Big Planet 2! You got it before the hacked servers thing :(

29 minutes ago, insaneeeRob said:

Little Big Planet 2! You got it before the hacked servers thing :(

I didn't know the servers were hacked and shut down! Thats crazy, just googled it

Your just dance platinums are insane. I tried playing just dance on xbox 360 but shame overcame me

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, k0edb said:

I didn't know the servers were hacked and shut down! Thats crazy, just googled it

Your just dance platinums are insane. I tried playing just dance on xbox 360 but shame overcame me

Yeah, trust some git to spoil everyones enjoyment of the game by hacking its servers, forcing Media Molecule/Sumo Digital to take the servers down for the PS3/Vita ones.  

Human Fall Flat.

On 1/4/2024 at 1:13 AM, snorbromsen said:

Crash 4. Wish I got around to it at some point but just can't be bothered with the grind. Awesome achievement

God of War, I love the games, but I am not that good at them, so whenever I see someone having it, I get reminded how much I want it.

12 hours ago, iXanon said:

Mass Effect

I'm just not sure I'll ever get around to experiencing this one.. forever on the backlog!

Dante's Inferno. I remember playing the game years ago & really enjoying it. Sadly with the 100% unobtainable I'll probably never go for it, but I may revisit it on another account one day to experience the game again

3 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Dante's Inferno. I remember playing the game years ago & really enjoying it. Sadly with the 100% unobtainable I'll probably never go for it, but I may revisit it on another account one day to experience the game again

Gotta be Stardew Valley. I played it years ago on an old account but never got around to finishing it, despite really enjoying the game.

6 minutes ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Trackmania Turbo. I'm only planning to enter trackmania series, but I've heard it tests both skill and patience, someday I'll try it.

Ninja Gaiden Σ Plus. A truly difficult game to plat. Congrats on that!

• Like 1