Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

14 minutes ago, Don_Chipotle said:

FF 14, heard that its a long and somewhat expensive road for the platinum and expansions

LittleBigPlanet Karting is one I wish I played in time to get those online trophies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Sonic Frontiers is a game I still need to complete.

Sports Champions.

Played for like 10 minutes without popping a single Trophy, didn't understand what I was supposed to do or anything, and I deleted it. 😆

14 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Sports Champions.

Played for like 10 minutes without popping a single Trophy, didn't understand what I was supposed to do or anything, and I deleted it. 😆

Fall Guys.  I got within one match of Infallible several times but never got it and thus missed out on the platinum before they changed over the trophy list.

16 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Sports Champions.

Street Fighter X Tekken

The Vita version is in my backlog but I'll probably never finish it cause of the challenges.

27 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

I

28 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

So many great options in your list. Will go with I am bread that's a great one to have I'm sure I will never get it though

I Pick darksiders 2 best

On 1/17/2024 at 1:32 AM, ObsiEez said:

Tales of Zestiria. Don't think I'll ever go back to finish it myself due to just how boring I found the game.

Scarlet Nexus has been on my to-play list for a little while.

24 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

The Division. Really wasn't enjoying the game & the collectibles were bugging out on me so I never ended up finishing it. 

Think the only game we have in common where you've got the plat and I don't is Amnesia Collection...

...so I'll have to say that one!

Nice work 👍

15 minutes ago, xXNanaki24Xx said:

Destiny, I've tried to get into that game multiple times but it never clicks with me.

probably on my backlog foreverrrr.

ALSO Super meat boy, i wont even try as I suck at those games xD

Elden Ring. I'm playing it very slowly at the moment but it's definitely something I'd like to platinum. 

3 minutes ago, Spageos said:

Elden Ring. I'm playing it very slowly at the moment but it's definitely something I'd like to platinum. 

Bloodborne. Simply because I currently don't have time to play it on consecutive days/weeks, otherwise I'll lose muscle memory and world layout knowledge. Some day...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

Yakuza 4, like Yakuza 3 i probably won't be putting all my effort on this one xD

Man all those resident evil platinums... I can't with so many playthroughs/speedruns/max difficulty. Maybe one day...

9 minutes ago, Jimiboss98 said:

Man all those resident evil platinums... I can't with so many playthroughs/speedruns/max difficulty. Maybe one day...

Yakuza 0, definitely, I tried to get into the game but there's just too much of it :O. Did enjoy the Mahjong in it a lot though

8 minutes ago, TrulySilentLie said:

Yakuza 0, definitely, I tried to get into the game but there's just too much of it :O. Did enjoy the Mahjong in it a lot though

Stardew Valley! I have the game but still on backlog, I hope I can get this one soon

4 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

NEO: The World Ends with You. Loved the Ds version but was disappointed with this one

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA! Still need to start Ys series

• Like 2