Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

1 minute ago, Jack_D_Spade- said:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Never attempted, that Mein Leben run is no walk in the park.

(Oh, un mio concittadino 😬)

Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd love to get the Platinum, but I don't wanna play the RDR Online.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

The Last of Us PS3. Missed the server closure sadly 

Ni no Kuni 2, I got so far and had just a few trophies left when I stopped playing and now I feel like I would have to do it from scratch to learn everything about the game again, and it took ages back then

(Also Dishonored if I had to pick a plat with 100%, immense respect)

13 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Ni no Kuni 2, I got so far and had just a few trophies left when I stopped playing and now I feel like I would have to do it from scratch to learn everything about the game again, and it took ages back then

(Also Dishonored if I had to pick a plat with 100%, immense respect)

Definitely warface. Long grind and quite difficult. Good boy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 

Red Dead Redemption 1.   That is one of my favorite games; played it on 360 back in the day, and would love to have it on my platinum list at some point.   

13 minutes ago, obender said:

Red Dead Redemption 1.   That is one of my favorite games; played it on 360 back in the day, and would love to have it on my platinum list at some point.   

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. I got absolutely screwed over by the will of God in regards to that particular game and missed out on some now-unobtainable online trophies.

14 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. I got absolutely screwed over by the will of God in regards to that particular game and missed out on some now-unobtainable online trophies.

Pure. Loved that game as a kid!

5 minutes ago, alexhardstyle said:

all ur Madden plats!! I'm from spain and here there is no NFL, I have 2 madden plats (easier ones) cos I dont understand lots of things about that sport 😕

Dead or Alive 5, that's an insane plat to have!

UFC Undisputed 3 on PS3.

Unobtainable for past 10 years or so, started too late to plat it, thankfully not on this account. One of my all-time favourite fighting game, still playing it on my alt/demo account and enjoying it :D

9 hours ago, Luuk1892 said:

UFC Undisputed 3 on PS3.

Unobtainable for past 10 years or so, started too late to plat it, thankfully not on this account. One of my all-time favourite fighting game, still playing it on my alt/demo account and enjoying it :D

Yakuza Kiwami

9 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Yakuza Kiwami

Portal 2. Shame it's unobtainable now because the co-op trophies (which should have just been peer to peer/split-screen) are unobtainable due to server shutdown. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Portal 2. Shame it's unobtainable now because the co-op trophies (which should have just been peer to peer/split-screen) are unobtainable due to server shutdown. 

Tearaway Unfolded is one I really need to get back around to sometime.

1 hour ago, StrayEidolon said:

Rayman Legends. Dayum. I have Rayman Origins but never gave Legends a shot. Very nice!

Tera, I want to give it a try but I'm not Into MMorpg or whatever they are called lol.

By the way, nice profile, I'm a Final Fantasy lover and Have to redo FF13 trilogy which I loved tbh. Good Job mate.

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Tera, I want to give it a try but Into MMorpg or whatever they are called lol.

By the way, nice profile, I'm a Final Fantasy lover and Have to redo FF13 trilogy which I loved tbh. Good Job mate.

Legend of Korra, delisted games make me sad..